Chapter 32

Rita's pov

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Her clothes fit me well. I thought they were going to be too tight considering she was thinner than me. I wasn't fat, but I wasn't too thin either. I was normal — plain and simple.

I put on the green contacts before leaving the closet and going into the bedroom. I was glad he wasn't here. Sighing, I left the bedroom and went into the guest room.

When I entered the guest room, I saw a luggage next to the wardrobe. Biting my lip, I went to the luggage and opened it to see that it was empty. "Right, she said she was settled in." I went to the closet and opened it.

"Wow," I mumbled in surprise. All her clothes were neatly tucked away in the closet, but it wasn't their order that got me surprised, it was the brands she owned — or had owned since she was dead.

Her wardrobe included brands from Louis Vuitton to Gucci and Chanel. As I went through her stuff, I wondered how much she had earned, but obviously good — really good.

Grabbing a leather coat, I put it on before tying it on the front. It was cold outside and I didn't want to go outside while feeling half naked.

Then, my gaze stopped at the box of condoms she had in her closet. Roman said he didn't have any condoms. And every time I asked him to buy some he kept forgetting.

We've had a lot of unprotected sex in the past days and if we didn't use protection I would get pregnant. And I doubted that he'd love to be a baby daddy.

Therefore, I decided to take the box with me. When I was about to enter his bedroom with the box in my hands and my eyes downcast, he just came out and we bumped into each other.

I would have lost my balance and fallen to the floor, if his arms hadn't wrapped themselves around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest.

I put my hands on his chest to stabilize myself, and looked at him to see him staring down at me. "Where did you go?" he asked me with a frown.

"I went to get a coat from her closet and that," I mumbled, looking down at the box that was wedging between us.

His eyes set down and saw the box in my hands before pulling away and taking the box from me to look at it. "Yeah, they're not for my size," he said, tossing the box in the bin by the door.

Suspiciously, I looked at him with a frown. I felt like he was lying. "Okay, we can buy your size after the hairdresser," I told him and his gaze snapped back at me.

"No," he said blankly, and I gasped before crossing my arms and looking at him seriously. "You're joking, right?" I asked him, cocking my head.

He smirked before copying my posture by crossing his arms and saying, "No." I gasped. He did not just say that. His audacity of telling me no made me huff — I could get pregnant for God's sake!

"You have to, otherwise I might get pregnant!" I told him madly. "You won't, I always pull out," he disagreed, "you're fine." Grabbing my hand, he kissed my palm, trying to calm me down with a few sweet gestures, but no, I was not going to give in, that was serious matter!

"It's still risky! I guess you're educated enough to know that!" I snapped at him, pulling my hand out of his grasp.

"Yes, and you benefit from my experience in this field almost every night." He winked at me with a cocky smirk, still keeping his cool demeanor, which made me madder as he didn't take what I said seriously.

"Well, if you're not using protection, then you can stick your experience up your arrogant ass from now on. No protection, no sex!" I set my rules. He frowned when he finally realized how serious I was about this matter.