49"

The birds seemed to chirp a bit louder, the sun seems to shine a little stronger and their kisses seemed a little sweeter

"We've got to get up eventually. Luis will kill me if I'm late to his match" Rosaleé said laying on Remus' chest playing with his hair.

"Nooo. I'm too comfy here" Remus whined pulling the covers further up over them "can't we stay here"

"We could but my brother would hate us"

"On second thought" he quickly said jumping up and making his way into the en-suite connected to Rosas room. Rosaleé laughed stretching over across her bed, groaning in satisfaction as her muscles contracted.
She heard the water from the shower turn on as she smiled mischievous. Slipping out from the sheets she padded to the bathroom and stripped off, stepping into the shower.

"Rosa! What are you doing-"

"Shhh" she hushed as she placed a hard kiss against his lips. "Saving water. It's good for the environment. Did you know around 10 thousand litres of water is wasted eac-"

"Shut up and come here"

"Morninggggg" James and Sirius sung slyly as Rosaleé and Remus entered the kitchen.

"Are they okay? They sound a bit possessed"

"No idea to be honest Rose, but I am slightly concerned" Remus answered an arm around her shoulder.

"We went to Moonys room last night to have a chat" James stared

"So imagine our surprise when we find he wasn't there" Sirius finished

"Oh yeah I was with Rosa" Remus said casually

"We're together now" Rosaleé waved opening the fringe and pouring herself some orange juice.

"What?!" They both chorused, utterly astounded.

"Why are people shouting in my house?" Georgine asked wiping her eyes tiredly

"We just found out Remus and Rosaleé are together!" James exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, I knew that" Georgine said "I went to Rosas room this morning and they were asleep together. So I just assumed they were. It was adorable as fuck"

"Whatever know it all" Sirius rolled his eyes

"Nice one by the way" Georgine winked to Rosaleé "he's cute"

"Oh I know"

"Behave yourselves" Rosaleé warned the boys as they  settled into their seats in the ministers box waiting for her dad and brother to meet them before the match.

"When do we ever behave ourselves?" James asked

"That's like asking a fish not to swim" Sirius added with a nod.

"Rosaleé!" A voice called out causing them all to turn around. Luis Devaux gathered his younger sister into a large hug "I'm glad you came"

"Of course. You better not lose now that I've came" Rosa said before gesturing to the boys "these are my friends James and Sirius and this is my boyfriend Remus"

"Boyfriend? Since when did you have a boyfriend?"

"Since yesterday"

"Ah. Well it's nice to meet you all" Luis nodded towards James and Sirius before turning to Remus "you're part of the family now mate. So if there's anything you need" he nodded as he slapped a playful hand on Remus' shoulder.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" he replied nodding in thanks before Luis had to leave to meet up with his team mates.

"No way!" James exclaimed "that was the best thing to ever happen to me"

"Calm down. I'm literally the better sibling"

The match had started with the release of the quaffle and James and Sirius were practically pressed up against the glass.

"Sorry im late" Andre Devaux said taking a seat next to Rosaleé making her jump "the Ministry's in shambles"

"Dad!" She smiled hugging him quickly "it's okay, it's only just started. Oh! Those idiots against the glass are James and Sirius" the pair turned around smiling and nodding politely "and this is my boyfriend Remus".

Rosaleés father looked at her confused at first before extending his hand for Remus to take "it's nice to meet you son" he said shaking his hand.

"You too mr Devaux" he nodded back slightly glancing at Rosaleé a little panicked to which Rosa found quite amusing. 

———————————————————————————
A/N

Okay I'm done for chapters today. Phew