Werecoyote

The next day at school, Scott and Stiles told us about a werecoyote they were hunting. It's a teenage girl stuck in the form of a coyote, she has been since a car accident she was in when she was 9-years-old in which her family died. I seriously sometimes don't understand people, why do they have to get involved and help everyone? It's so tiring.

"Here's where we found the den. It's right in the middle of the hiking trails." Stiles pointed to a point on the map on his tablet.

"Well, that could narrow it down. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But, I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves, and they're really smart-- if they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes." Allison informed us. How and why does she know so much about coyotes? It's such useless information, well it would have been outside of Beacon Hills.

"Coyotes tiptoe?" Stiles raised his eyebrows?

Allison rolled her eyes, "They tiptoe."

The bell rang, causing Allison leave to go to her lesson while the rest of us went to sit down in our seats. I sat down in my seat in front of Scott and beside Stiles. Before Scott sat down in his seat, I could hear him talking to Kira, she was going to give him research she did on the Bardo.

"It only took a couple of hours."

Simp.

"Kira, you forgot all the research you did for that boy you like." Kira's dad said, handing Kira the research.

Well, this is awkward, he wasn't even trying to be quiet about that one.

When I heard Scott sit down behind me, I whispered not turning around, loud enough for only Scott to hear me, "Someone's got a crush on you."

I laughed to myself when I heard Scott's heartbeat slightly increase, indicating that he heard what I said.

"All right, everyone, let's get started! We were just talking about internment camps and prisoners of war. There's a passage in our reading that I'd like to go over in more detail. Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?"

"Mr Stilinski? How about you?"

"Uhh, maybe someone else could?" Stiles tried, getting worried because of his sudden inability to read.

I raised my hand trying to save Stiles from the embarrassment, "I can do it, sir."

Mr Yukimura shook his head, "No, sorry but everyone participates in my class Mr. Stilinski." 

Stiles anxiously got up and walked up to the front of the class where the book was set. He looked down at the book and his heart immediately started beating louder. He gripped the side of the desk and started to shake, his breathing got heavier as he looked up at the class. He looked like he was about to pass out.

I got up from my seat, about to walk over to him when I heard Scott speak up from behind me, "Stiles, you okay?"

Stiles gripped the desk once again, struggling to hold his balance. Mr Yukimura now stood up, unsure what was going on. Scott and I both rushed over to Stiles at the same time, we stood at either side of him, I was holding him up so that he didn't fall.

"We should take him to the nurse's office." Scott suggested, looking over at the teacher.

"Come on Stiles, you're gonna be okay. Come with me." I said calmly.

He immediately let go of the table and started heading for the door, still holding on to me for support, Scott right behind us.

We rushed into the boys changing rooms, closing the door behind us.