𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

~Third Person's POV~

"In every life, there are landmarks. What are the historical markers of our lives? Most important first." Cory began his lesson trying to see if anyone knew what their landmarks were and he was hopeful someone would answer correctly but Riley began to grow a smile. "Sweet Sixteen." Riley grinned with excitement as everyone turned to her.

"No." Cory shook his head towards his daughter. "Arbor Day!" Maya smiled over to him hoping that was the right answer.

"No. Even Sweet Sixteen is more important than Arbor Day." Cory shook his head again before explaining to the blonde but the two best friends repeated their answers once again. "No, most important first." He repeated himself trying to see if they would know more.

"Sweet Sixteen is the doorway to our driver's license." Riley kept her smile as she tried to explain to her father how that was important. "Oh, please flying a plane with a blindfold is way less stressful than driving in New York city." Jason scoffed looking over to the Matthews girl as their friends agreed seeing how much traffic there is.

"Arbor Day is the doorway to nobody knows what it is." Maya smiled thinking maybe this time her answer may be correct. "And college." Riley added in without dropping the smile on her lips. "You're going without me?" Maya questioned the girl with a frown.

"No, you're going to the little one next door." Riley turned to her blonde best friend as she assured her which worked since Maya cheered. "Why is that actually scarier for me to think about that?" Sam questioned thinking of them going into different schools which Grace agreed with.

"Little Vee? Save me." Cory sighed with a small head shake turning to his goddaughter but he only got a small snore causing everyone to turn to her. "Nessa?" Farkle shook her shoulder trying to wake her up but he really couldn't as she barely moved or even heard him and they've all been trying for sometime.

"Oh I know of a way."

Jason stood up excitedly with a smirk moving over to Vanessa before rubbing his hands as he cleared his throat bending down to her ear.

"You know what? I think I'm going to do it. I think I'm going to go into the ring and win." Jason explained to Vanessa knowing her fully well with that one comment could do the trick. "Yeah? With what skill and what muscle?" Vanessa commented with a tired voice as she groaned waking up after hearing her best friend.

"Doesn't matter if she's ever tired but she will always be up to insult me." Jason stood up with a successful smile as he looked over to their best friends. "And you seem so proud of that." Maya furrowed her eyebrows looking over to the smiling teenager who turned to her.

"Yeah. . .I have issues. That surprisingly isn't one of them." Jason thought about what she meant but he had to speak honestly since it was true. "Have you slept?" Cory questioned Vanessa after he was sure she was awake and Jason had already sat down.

"Absolutely not. My quince is this weekend and our family is staying at our floor in our building." Vanessa shook her head as she rubbed her eyes trying to wake herself up. "How do those two connect with each other?" Smackle furrowed her eyebrows as she asked the girl not seeing how those things would connect with each other.

"Oh our family is a lot and no one ever sleeps." Grace answered for Vanessa who agreed with her since the two knew their family very well. "All night long all I hear is our cousins fighting over the remote and slapping each other with their shoes." Vanessa mumbled as she leaned back on her chair remembering how the previous nights were.

"That can't be relaxing." Zay commented looking over to the two girls who turned to him with a blank expression. "Yeah. . . we know." The girls sighed thinking back to the previous night at their place as they nodded over to him before turning back to the class.