102

I felt an ache in my chest so deep that I felt like I was going to have a heart attack as I ran down the stairs. I couldn't control the sobs that were ripping through my body as I pushed my way through the crowd.

I needed more alcohol.

I pushed my way to the bar and grabbed the most full bottle of vodka that was on the counter. I uncapped it then brought it to my lips, downing it. "Hey! You can't take that!" Some random guy said as I started walking away. I flipped him off as I continued on my way.

Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy as I sobbed, bringing the bottle to my lips every couple seconds.

I needed to drown out the pain.

"Vi?" Ki called out as she pushed the guy she was making out with off of her. I ignored her and kept walking as I took another sip of the vodka.

"Violet!" She called out and grabbed my wrist. I turned to her then crumbled into her as I sobbed. "What happened?! Who's ass am I kicking?!" She yelled as she smoothed my hair down.

"H-h-he.." I started but was crying too hard to get the words out. "Violet..." Ki said as he grabbed the vodka bottle from me and put it on the table next to us. "Come on, let's get you some fresh air." She said then led me outside.

I was still getting looks but Ki was hiding my face and glaring at people as we walked. When we got to the fire pit she sat me down. "Everyone get the fuck out of here." Ki said harshly as I cried into my hands.

"Violet, babes. Please tell me what happened. Talk to me." She said as I turned and cried into her chest. The aching in my chest was so bad I couldn't talk. I thought it was bad when I saw Colby kissing Daisy all those months ago.

I was madly in love with him now.

It hurt ten times worse.

"H-he-he" I started as Kat came running over. "Violet! Are you okay?" She asked as I blubbered. I could feel the alcohol numbing the pain a little bit but I needed more.

I looked around for the vodka bottle. "What are you doing?" Ki asked as I frowned and looked at her. "Vodka." I sobbed out as she shook her head. "No way. Now I've been nice but if you don't tell me what's going on I'm going to kick your ass." Ki said as I frowned, feeling my heart crack again.

"H-he cheated." I said as Ki stiffened. "Who." She said as her face hardened. "C-Colby." I said as she stood up. "I'm gonna fucking kill him. Where the fuck is he?!" She yelled as Kat wrapped her arms around me. "Ki-" I started but she cut me off. "Don't fucking start. Nobody hurts you without feeling the wrath of me." She snapped as I turned and cried into Kat's chest.

"His room." I cried out as she stormed off. "It's okay, V...it's okay." Kat cooed as Sam came over. "What's going on?" He asked and sat down next to me. "Colby cheated on her." Kat said as I cried harder, feeling my heart break once again.

"Are you serious?" He asked with shock in his voice. I nodded and hid my face in Kat's chest.

"I-I have to move. I can't see him anymore." I sobbed out as took my hand and rubbed it gently, trying to comfort me. "Don't worry about that right now." He said as Kat combed her fingers through my hair. "Yeah, you and Ki can stay with me for tonight at least. You'll always have somewhere to stay." She said as I nodded.

"Did you want to go now?" Kat asked as I nodded. "I wanna die." I mumbled as my chest ached. "No...don't say that. You're gonna be okay." Sam said as Kat stood up. "I'm gonna go get you something more comfortable to wear then we can go." Kat said then started to walk away.

"I need more vodka." I said as the aching in my chest intensified.

I needed it to go away.

"Violet, no. You don't." Sam said as he pulled me into his chest. "I can feel it." I slurred out as Devyn and Cassie came over. "Feel what?" He asked as I looked up at him. "The pain." I said then felt my stomach turn. "I wanna leave." I said as he nodded. "I know, I'm gonna go help Kat. Just stay here with Cassie and Dev." He said as the girls sat next to me.