⋆⋅ twenty-four ⋆⋅

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
Chapter 24
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝
Tw: weed

"oh my god" Phil's eyes widened.
"hi dad" Tubbo waved at the camera and giggled.
"NO NOT TUBBO TOO" Phil clasped his empty hand to his mouth.
"we have, Wilbur, that's me" Wilbur pointed to himself.

"And Ollie, and Tubbo, Tommy, and Dre" he finished off. Dream wheezed; he hadn't really talked at all the past 30 minutes. He did decide to put sunglasses on because "the fire was too
bright." And so he sat in the chair, silently (except for the occasional tea-kettle sound) with sunglasses on.

"why are you all just stoned at like what? Two in the morning?" Phil checked his watch.
"DON'T WORRY PHIL IM A GOOD CHILD!!" Tommy yelled from across the firepit.
"why is tommy the only one not stoned?" Phil was actually surprised to see Tommy as the responsible one.

"HMM I HAVE NO IDEA PHIL" Tubbo gave Tommy a snarky look. Wilbur had lit another one, because after all four of us taking multiple puffs, it had become a small stub that he threw into the fire.
"dude I mean when you have the chance you might as well..." Phil trailed off, and we cheered at his response. Making Tommy roll his eyes.

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID" Tubbo yelled,

"TUBBO YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL PEOPLE UP THERE ARE SLEEPING" I shushed tubbo.

"WELL IM SORRY" after his comment, we fell into a fit of laughter.

"you guys are crazy" Phil said into the phone.

"yes, we are Phil—did you know that the Russians used whales as spies?" Wilbur would not give up on the whale facts.

"Is that will?" I heard a familiar female voice coming from Phil's side of the phone.

"OH HI KRISTEN" we all yelled into the phone almost identically.

"Will, Tubbo, And Ollie?" Kristen had come into shot now and looked just as confused as Phil was when we had first called.

"HI MOMZA" I waved enthusiastically, and she waved back.

"hello, will have you provided these teenagers with marijuana?" She asked supposedly.

"how do you even spell marijuana?" tubbo asked me.
"M-A-R-I-G-U-A-NA?' I guessed.
"no I think its M-A-R-A-W-A-N-A" he nodded. And Kristen knew we were all stoned.

"Will you are gonna remember this night forever" she shook her head chuckling.
"DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT HUMPBACKS HAVE SCOLIOSIS?" Will almost screamed into the camera.

"um—no I did not—Thomas why don't you have at least like one hit?" Phil said chuckling.

"hey, I call him that!" I said in between giggling with tubbo, we had simultaneously started playing thumb wars, and he had tried slapping my arm with the hand he wasn't using to distract me.

"surewellidontnknowmaybei'llgethighbutwhateveritsnotnlikewereteanagerswhohaventproparlygrownyetsoitmaymesswithmybrainlongtermbutsurefinephil" Tommy started rambling, and Clay wheezed for what seemed like the millionth time tonight.

"here Tommyinnit have some weeeeeeeeeed" Tubbo handed him the joint, and tommy shook his head regretfully before putting it to his mouth and making a disgusted face as he puffed out the smoke.
"Ew" he denied actually enjoying it but took multiple puffs before handing it back to me.