Saturday

Sataruday morning, you woke up from the amazing sleep you had last night. You passed out right as your head hit the pillow. When you woke up you kind of just layed there for a bit. Your arm was sore but it wasn't to bad. You rolled over and grabbed your phone turning it on. You were met with 30+ messages from all these unknown number. There was one number that was Akaashi's so you figured the rest must be the volleyball team. You went in to see it was a group chat and started scrolling through the messages. The first message sent was from Akaashi, and it said, "Hey everyone, my aunt just texted me saying y/ns arm ended up being broken but it isnt severe". You then scrolled through seeing them all freak out. You smiled to yourself, knowing they all cared. You sat up and started texting them back. 

"Hey guys! Sorry just woke up, dont worry Im ok it doesnt even really hurt!" 

After it sent you got out of bed, unplugged your phone and headed downstairs. You looked through all your other notifications and saw you had a few from Instagram. You opened them to see that it was friend requests from Rey, Bokuto, and Silvia?... 'Thats weird' you thought to yourself, hesitantly excepting it. You the, asked for everyone to send there names so you could know whos number was whos in the group chat and then started getting breakfast. Your mom left a note on the fridge saying her and your dad were running errands and (b/n) was with his friends, meaning you had the house to yourself. You ate your cereal and then grabbed a blanket, sitting down on the loving room couch. People then started texting back saying they were glad you were alright and sending there names. You got everyone's contact finished and just read the conversation they were having now. A notification then popped up saying you had messages on instagram so you opened it. It was from Rey, and she said,

"Hey y/n, I dont have your number but I heard about your arm, anything I can do"

You quickly responded saying that she didnt have to worry and then also sending you her number. She then texted you and you had yet another contact added. You guys then talked for awhile about school, and asking more about each other. 

"So y/n, what do you like to do?" -Rey

"Oh well I like reading, drawing, and I guess hanging with people Im close with, and watching anime"- you

"Nice! Whats your favorite anime"-Rey

"(favorite anime)"-you

"Me too!!"-Rey

You guys then started talking about your favorite characters from it and some other shows you both had seen. You couldn't help but smile to yourself, actually having people to talk to that werent just family. 

Time skip to 4pm~
Your parents were back home now, and you decided to go get some fresh air. You got changed into some leggings and (f/c) hoodie because it fit over the cast. You slipped on your vans throwing your phone in your pocket and grabbing a little bag to put a book in along with your reading glasses, then walking out the door. You walked across the path to a little park admiring the beautiful scenery. You hummed to yourself as you walked into the park and took a seat under one of the trees. You pulled out (favorite book) and slid on your glasses continuing on where you left off. There wasnt a lot of other people there so it was relatively quite. 

After about an hour of reading your mom texted you, saying dinner was ready. You took of your glasses and shut your book slipping them into your bag. You stood up which was a little more difficult then expected with only one arm. You rolled up the sleeve over you cast since it got hot very easily. You threw the bag over your shoulder and started heading home. As you walked you hummed to yourself again, starting to close out the world around you. It felt nice having a clear mind, walking with the crisp cool wind blowing through you (h/c) hair. But this also meant you werent paying attention to your surroundings so you ended up tripping. You fell forward but didnt hit the ground. You had been caught by someone. You looked up to see familiar silver hair. "You ok y/n, I was walking this way and you tripped and fell into me" he said standing you upstraight. Your face was now red from embarrassment and, worse you had just been caught by the boy you pretty sure you had a crush on. "Sorry about that" you say trying to avoid eye contact. "Im so sorry about your arm, I was the one that hit the ball and they tried to receive it but it shot right off them into your direction and hit you" Bokuto says sounding sad. You looked up touching his arm saying, "Dont worry about, its all good". You smiled at him and then waved as you started walking home again. "See you Monday y/n" he yelled waving back. You returned home and joined your family for dinner. 

Bokutos pov~

After y/n started walking away I could feel my face getting bright red. I looked down at my hands that had just caught her and just stood there. "Holy crap" I then said out loud my face going even redder. 'Why does y/n make me feel this way' I thought to myself burying my face in my hands. 'Do I like her, is that it' I then thought resting my finger under my chin as I thought. I started walking again to where I was headed, the thought still in my head. 'Theres no way she likes me back, wait if Im thinking like that then it must mean I do.' "AHHH this is to much" I say pulling at my hair.

Your pov~

After you ate dinner you headed up to your room getting into pajamas. You then grabbed your laptop and decided to watch a show. As you were watching, a kissing scene came up and during it your mind automatically went to Bokuto. 'Ahh dont think that' you thought to yourself as your face went red and you covered your eyes till it was over. You then sighed, "Theres no way he could like me back" you said softly to yourself.

Little did you know though, Bokuto was having those same thoughts with those same doubts.

Hope you enjoyed! Til next time! ~London