▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: bhwifeu
The plot doesn't really follow the manga/anime.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐The worst distance between them,was the misunderstanding that caused it

The worst distance between them,
was the misunderstanding that caused it.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

The way her alarm rang right next to her ears, she could only let out a sigh as she tried her best to get out of her warm shared bed. Yet, she could only shake her head in response as the arms around her was tightened, pulling her back once again.

"No..." he whispered out, and she could only try her best to wiggle out from his grasp then as she poked him on the side as well as if telling him that it was time for him to get up too. He hesitantly sat up, pouting slightly at the lack of warmth that he loved.

And soon reached over, planting kisses on the side of her neck.

"Satoru..." she mumbled out and Gojo let out a sigh, ruffling his white hair slightly as he watched her turn to look at him. How her eyes stared deep into his light blue ones, and he couldn't help but smile.

"Okay," he whispered out as he kissed her on the lips, before turning to walk away and prepare. Eventually, she was left alone in the room and she could only have a gentle smile as she realized how fast he had gotten ready.

He walked towards the front door, where he walked out of it with ease. Shutting the door behind him did he turn to look and noticed how the first-years were standing there, looking perplexed.

"Isn't that, [name]-sensei's room?" Itadori whispered out and Nobara nodded her head in response. Fushiguro, who looked at Gojo, wondering what this teacher was doing in another male teacher's room.

And looking like he had just woken up as well.

"Good morning, my lovely students!" he called out with a smile, and the first-years could only bow slightly as they looked at their teacher, deciding that it would be best to remain silent about their thoughts.

.
.

"[name]-sensei!" Itadori called out as he ran up to her, watching as she turned to look at him. How her hair was short, in the form of a boy's hairstyle and how the lower part of her face was covered in bandages.

She blinked her eyes a few times and nodded her head in response, as some sort of a greeting to her students who had arrived. She then raised her hand that was covered in a long sleeve, where her finger pointed out towards the obstacle course she had prepared.

Her uniform consisted of a short-sleeved v-neck, along with a pair of trousers. Whereas her coat hung loosely over her body due to how oversized it was, hiding most of her figures away from the naked eye.