➹ 𝐑𝐮𝐢

𝐑𝐮𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: yuuki_sannnn

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐A thousand years,I'll still be bound to you

A thousand years,
I'll still be bound to you.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

He remembers her, despite being turned into a demon who shouldn't have any memories of their human life. He remembers all the effort she has put into giving him the life she believes he deserved.

He remembers the warmth of her back as she often carried him around the house, while she splendidly does the chores. Keeping his room clean and free of dust.

He remembers those words she would always speak to him when putting him to sleep. How she would always hum soft tunes to him and ensure he gets a good night's rest before she continued with her work.

He remembers the frightened look on her face when she found out he was turned into a demon. How he had attacked someone to keep his hunger at bay, and soon she watched as he had killed their family as well.

Yet, the words she whispered was never filled with hatred as she was all brave and calm, walking up to him and pulling him into a tight hug while the demon lord came to visit him again, speaking about how their parents never loved him or some sort.

She kept her mouth shut despite knowing it wasn't the truth. She didn't want to die then until he spoke about his request to the demon lord who was rather surprised that such a young demon, had managed to think about the things he wanted, and dared to request him.

Causing him to feel intrigued, and having high hopes as well.

Where he requested for her to be turned into a demon, to live by his side for eternity. He didn't think about her feelings then, all he wanted was to have her remaining by his side instead.

And he remembered watching her transformation, how she suffered through the pain. But the way she continued to take care of him despite them being demons, made him feel all warm inside.

He remembered when they live up in the mountains, where he formed their new family. She was well-respected indeed, for she was the only one who can touch him while he sleeps. She continued to carry him on her back from time to time whenever she walked around hunting for food.

Eating off those who were caught in their traps.

She would often put him on the ground and urge him to run away while she protected him from demon slayers who managed to get past their traps. How they were easily killed by her.

He felt secure, he felt safe.

He felt the love that an older sister would always give to the younger brother. But never would he have thought how she would be taken away from him, within a blink of an eye.