the bakery

When the clock struck midnight, Niki opened the portal to Earth. More specifically, Fundy's bakery.

The ominous purple light flooded the room, and the four quietly traveled through the portal, Niki being quick to close it the moment all four of them were in.

She looked around, realizing they spawned right in the basement of the bakery, the sweet smell of pastries floating across the room.

"I have two bedrooms, twin beds in each. Of course, Tubbo and Eret can have one room," Fundy smiled, opening the door upstairs.

Niki carried the heavily tired Tubbo on her hip, and followed Eret who was slowly making his way up Fundy's stairs. When they made it upstairs, Fundy led them to their room, and the second Niki laid Tubbo on the bed, he fell fast asleep. Eret found his way to his bed, flashing another guilty smile at Niki and sitting down.

"And you're sure it won't be a problem?" Niki asked Fundy. Angels and Devils had auras, they were traceable. The only way to hide them was to use a protective border, but the stronger the aura, the stronger the magic had to be. Niki was worried about Fundy's border breaking.

"I can do this, they'll be perfect I promise," Fundy smiled, grabbing Niki's hand in both of his.

"I really hope we aren't burdening you," Niki added.

"You aren't m'lady," Fundy patted her hand in reassurance.

"I have to go back before they realize I'm gone, I'll be back every night I promise. Time passes differently in heaven from here, so it won't always be the night when I visit," Niki told him with a heavy heart.

"We'll be looking forward to them, Miss, we will all look forward to your visits," Fundy sighed, his gaze wandering towards Tubbo.

He was sitting up in his bed, his hands in his lap, staring up at Niki with light tears in his eyes.

"Tubbo, I love you, but this is for the best" she cried, hugging the child.

"I'll miss you Niki" Tubbo cried into her gown.

"I'll visit you every day I promise" she whispered, sitting by him until he fell asleep.

Once she was sure he was sound asleep, she walked over to Eret, and wrapped him in a hug.

"Don't hate yourself over this, it was never your fault," she told him, and repeated it until she was sure he understood.

With a heavy heart, she reopened the portal, and stepped through it.

Sapnap's POV:

Sapnap walked into the room in confusion, only to see George staring at a communication rock, with tears in his eyes.

"Do you miss him?" Sapnap asked quietly. Although it was for a promise, he couldn't help but feel guilty for George and Dream's sadness.

"I miss him so much," George said looking at the stone. "He hasn't been gone for long and I miss him. It was my fault he left."

"You're allowed to grieve for as much as you want George, and it was never your fault," Sapnap said, standing behind George and placing his hand on his shoulder. Sapnap was confused, it was never George's fault, why had he felt that way??

"If only I didn't scream at him, he'd still be here," George whispered.

So that's what this was about. Sapnap laughed confusedly. So George thought it was his fault Tommy was dead because he screamed at Dream when Tommy was in the room.

"Just because you screamed at Dream doesn't change much. It was bound to happen eventually," Sapnap smiled.

"Why are you being so inconsiderate?" George snapped, with tears on his angered face.

"I've told you, I never liked Tommy. I've made that clear to you," Sapnap said, stepping back from George.

"I'm not talking about Tommy, Sapnap," George said, bowing his head.

"What- then what are you talking about?" Sapnap nervously laughed.

"Dream went to Hell. And I don't think he's coming back." 

Sapnap froze.

A short chapter today guys, writers block per se, and i wanted to put a different chapter here, but i felt this one was long due :D

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime

Love you all :)