10

"So... Any date ideas?" Jimin asked the group only to not receive an answer. "Yeah, I thought so..." Jimin looked over to Namjoon and Jin who were most likely bickering.

Hoseok was tracing his fingers over Yoongi's hand, drawing patterns and intertwining them occasionally. Yoongi simply watched with a fond expression as he rested his head on his other hand. 

Taehyung was doodling in his notebook that was supposed to be for one of his classes. His tongue sticking out as he intently focused on shading. Ami sitting across from him on her phone occasionally letting out gasps or squeals of excitement as she scrolled through Twitter. 

Then there was Jungkook. Staring at the blue owl plush he ended up buying. Winston... Winston? Jungkook was almost positive that he was going crazy at this point. Wondering why he felt as if he had a telepathic connection with the owl. Jungkook tugged at his sleeves pulling them over his hands. Grabbing the owl and squishing him lightly with his sweater paws.

"Well project namjin isn't going too well..." Jimin sighed.

"You know, maybe we shouldn't butt in. It's not really our business who they date." Yoongi suggested.

Jimin shot the older an unimpressed look. "Well, it becomes our business when both of them are dragging us into their petty arguments!" 

"Maybe we can just be more straightforward?" Ami asked absentmindedly.

"What do you mean by that?" Hoseok pondered as he stole a sip from Yoongi's drink much to the protest of the older. 

"Just walk up and tell them to go on a date." Ami hummed putting down her phone. The others all gave varying confused glances. "HEY! NAMJOON! JINN!" Ami called making the group freak out.

The pair walked over with confused expressions. "What?" They both asked at the same time. 

"You should date," Ami told bluntly.

"What makes you say that?!" Jin demanded.

"Because you like each other?" Ami said as if it was obvious. 

Jin looked utterly shocked and Namjoon wasn't making eye-contact. "What... What makes you think that..." He scratched the back of his head. "JUNGKOOK DID YOU TELL?" 

"WHAT ME?" The youngest said in shock.

"Wait tell what Jin?" Namjoon asked making everyone very quiet. The group watching in anticipation. "Jin do you like me?"

"I- I... What? Hahahahahahha..." Jin laughed nervously as he patted Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon took a hold of Jin's wrist. "Because if you do... I like you too."

"You... You like me?" 

"I don't know do you like me?"

"DO YOU LIKE ME?"

"I ASKED FIRST!"

Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and Ami all sighed and slumped in their chairs. Staring in anticipation as the other two stared at each other.

Jin took a few breaths. "Well... If you, like me... Then maybe I like you too? But if you don't like me then no I don't like you I hate you and I'll cook crabs for dinner!" 

"I do like you Jin... And, I don't like seafood for dinner. But maybe we can go out for kimchi or ramen?" Namjoon suggested with a smile showing his dimples. Jin nodded and they all cheered.

After celebrating the success of namjin setting a date for a date with each other. They all split up, Yoongi and Hoseok leaving to do something together. Jimin left because he had a night class. Ami sprinted back to her dorm because Taehyun was going live and she couldn't miss it. Taehyung and Jungkook were walking back to the dorm together. 

"Yeah! I can't believe we did it!" Taehyung cheered. "You were right, they liked each other the whole time! I can't believe it was that easy!"He hummed flashing a smile at Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a chuckle. "Mhm. It is pretty crazy."

"I hope they'll be happy after this. Do you think they'll be happy?" Taehyung asked but then quickly answered. "I think they will. But they'll probably have their lovers quarrels. That might never stop." 

Jungkook nodded, feeling rather quiet that day. Just strangely tired and not feeling up to much. Of course, he was happy for his hyungs he's waited for them to get together for a long time. But he felt off today. Jin and Namjoon getting together only made him feel more off.

Jungkook kept Winston close to his chest. The only thing that didn't feel off. This blue owl plush he found at a store. Which the very concept felt off. Like why would he feel an attachment to an owl plush? 

Taehyung kept talking not realizing that Jungkook wasn't paying attention anymore. Absentmindedly wrapping his arms around Jungkook the same way he would to Jimin. Although realizing his mistake a little too late as Jungkook shoved him off. 

"Jungkook I'm sorry I wasn't-" Taehyung stopped mid-sentence as he looks at Jungkook's doe eyes slightly watery. "Jungkook..."

"I'm sorry," Jungkook muttered quietly. 

"No, you don't have to be sorry-"

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook repeated as he cut Taehyung off. "I... I can't."

"Is it too much? Is it too fast? Jungkook I-" But Taehyung didn't get to finish as Jungkook was already running off back to the dorms. 

Jungkook sighed as he pulled his knees to his chest. Wiping his eyes with his sleeves. Taking hold of Winston. "At least I'm comfortable touching you..." He sniffled. "GOD HOW COME YOU ARE ALWAYS MY THERAPY OWL?" Jungkook grumbled squishing Winston. 

Letting out another sigh Jungkook tried to catch his breath. Winston never answers but as he stared into the plush's black eyes he felt oddly comforted. "I feel bad Winston... I keep trying, but it feels like I'm not making progress." Jungkook rested his chin on the owl plush. "And I mean people say it takes time and that's okay, but... I still feel terrible."

Jungkook waited for Winston's response giving a small nod as if the owl actually answered. "Yeah you're right I shouldn't think negatively about myself." He hummed. "It kinda sounds weird to say it out loud but... I want a relationship..." He said then assured the owl he wouldn't be replaced. "Like... They've always been ruined before. And for once I just want to put my everything into it. Y'know?" 

Jungkook then realized Winston didn't have a relationship, which should have been obvious because Winston was an inanimate object. "I think... I should tell Taehyung about, my reasons. Do you think I should?" He asked and then let the owl lean forward in his lap a few times in a way of nodding. 

"Alright. I'm going to tell him."

⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰

It's been a week again I'm sorry... This book was supposed to be completed by now >:(