Part 36

Taehyung's forehead precipitated with his own sweat beads. His eyes never calmed down from dropping warm tears. His whole body was shaking. This one incident has left him shocked and bewildered. He moved his head from left to right, as if not accepting what he saw or heard.

"y/n...y/n.." his lips chanted your name softly as if his calls would wake up your lifeless body. His forehead quivered with sweat and tears dripping down his temple and he moved frantically before yelling out your name for one last time.
"Y/NNNNNNN!" His eyes immediately opened and he sat straight.

Breathing heavily, his heartbeats raced a marathon, pounding too hard. His fist gripped the duvet and it took a few minutes for him to realise that he wasn't in any hospital but in his room, on his bed. His eyes were still wide open and reality was grasping into him slowly.

It was a nightmare. A big nightmare!

(A.N. The way you all wanted it to be a dream and crying in comments 🤡😭👍 of course, I can't let my main character die😉💀)

"Taehyung." His mom barged into his room hearing his yell. "M-Mom" his lips shivered and his voice cracked. Mrs Kim didn't waste anymore time and rushed towards him, sat in front of him and hugged his crying figure. "What happened Taehyungie?" She caressed her son's shivering back.

"M-M-Mo-Mom.. I- she s-she" He fumbled with a trembling voice. Mrs Kim bought him a glass of water. Taehyung instead gulped down the entire jug of water. "I h-have to go" he stood up hastily making his mother quiver her brows in confusion.

"Where? What happened? At least tell me." His mother panicked. "Mom I dreamt something really bad. Really really bad." He shook his head, hot tears still streaming down his cheeks. "I have to go and see y/n. Right now." This was all he said before he rushed out of her sight.

Mrs Kim stood bewildered for a while before shaking her head. With a small serene smile on her lips, she sighed in contentment. "My choice wasn't wrong."

||

Your relaxed brows quivered with the constant buzzing of your phone from the bedside table. You smiled when the phone stopped vibrating but almost cursed the person on the other side when it started ringing again. "Aiisshh! Who the hell on earth!" You tapped your hand on the table after taking your hand out of the comfy covers.

Your closed eyes didn't bother to open before answering the phone and nonchalantly putting it over your ear. "Hello." You answered with a hoarse voice. "Where are you?" You heard an over panicked voice of Taehyung from the other side.

You looked at the phone screen in confusion and then again put it back on your ear. "At the bar. All set to do my regular pole dance. Wanna join in?" You replied straight. Your voice was still hoarse but full of sarcasm. "Y/N!!" Taehyung scoffed.

"What? You are calling me at-" you stopped to check the time. "- two am of the night. Where do you expect me to be at this hour yaah!" You groaned, but still snuggled into the covers. "I was sleeping." Taehyung wavered out a sigh as you whined on the phone.

"Alright. I am coming over." You hummed in your sleep and he hung up but as realisation dawned on you, you stood straight on the bed. Your sleepy eyes widened to a big extent. "What the hell did he just say? He is coming over?" You looked at your phone with a horrified face and immediately called him but to no avail. He didn't pick up your phone.

Yaah! What do you mean by "I am coming over?"
Don't you dare come here now. My dad and Minie are here in my apartment.

You messaged him instead but still got no reply. You waited for another couple of seconds before messaging him again.

I will jump off my window if you come here Kim Taehyung ssi!!
Jebal~~~~
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)