Side Story: Seraphina

This is all crazy. During the time Leilah left me, I was focused on being the perfect person. Always being perfect, getting good grades, being the strongest. Yet, it all changed when I met him. The cripple John. At first, he seemed kinda.... Hot. But the helmet was not his style.

John sneezed in his room.

Overtime, he and I got close. I didn't care about what others think. He taught me that. And when I stand up against my mother.

"Seraphina!" Narisa calls.

I felt free. But, a lot has happened this year.

"We are members of LA HQ." Zane and Zari say.

They showed up. Members of a organization from Los Angeles. Honestly, that was unexpected. Never have I thought an organization will sent people to Wellston. Much less people around my age. Those two were something.

Seraphina and Zari fight.

Mrs.Lance gives a smile. "Good job."

And then there was Zane and Zari team.

"Hi. I'm Otto." Otto waves.

"I'm Marlize." Marlize says.

"I'm Amy." Amy says.

"Iris." Iris smiles.

"Marik." Marik says.

A team that is sent to take down Ember.

"You are now members of LA HQ." Mrs.Lance says.

Me? To join them. It was unbelievable. And John too! At least they saw us for who we are.

*Sting*

But....... On that day..... I lost my ability.

"Otto is working on reversing the effect. In the meantime, you'll have to endure being a cripple. But hey, if this doesn't work, you are still one of us. Not many people are smart you." Zari smiles. "Plus, if you were to leave. I get John to myself." she smirks.

"NO!" Seraphina fums.

Zari grins. "So you do like him."

Yes. Zari, I know I do. But.... I'm scared that he won't like me back.

"You know John. I don't mind taking you to a date." Zari says.

"No!" Seraphina pushes Zari back.

Zari smirks as Seraphina blushes.

"We'll take the date." Seraphina says.

"Good." Zari smiles.

"Excuse me. You two are Seraphina and John right?" the woman asks.

And we met that woman. Another member of LA HQ. And when me and John sat down. We noticed her with a man. A person who could also be a member of LA HQ.

"This is good." John says as he eats.

Seraphina smiles. He's someone I want to be with for the rest of my life. No way I'm letting Zari take him. Don't care if she just making me mad. NO WAY I'm letting her win.

Seraphina moves her hand to John's face. She leans in for a kiss.

"Only for you Sera." John says.

John and Seraphina kiss.

Seraphina slams her face on the pillow. Seraphina face was red like Blyke's hair.

I kissed him! I kissed him! I KISSED HIM!!!!!! But...... Why didn't he ask me out right there. It was a perfect moment. I could've been his on that day. So why?

*Knock Knock*
"Seraphina! I made dinner and orange juice. You hungry?" Elaine asks.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Seraphina replies.

"Okay." Elaine replies.

But something is bothering John. I can see it in his eyes. Like...... He's afraid.

*BZZZT*

Seraphina takes out her phone and opens the message from Zari.

[Picture]
John and Seraphina are kissing.

A tick mark appears on Seraphina's head.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU ZARI!!!!!!!" Seraphina yells.

In the kitchen, Elaine looked worried as Seraphina yells.

'What did Zari do this time?' Elaine thinks.