-39-

Syd and Luca woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of her phone ringing. Her entire body was sore as she pushed herself out of bed to get it.

"Sean, it's 2AM what could you-"

"We got Dmitry," he interrupted.

His words woke Syd up from her half-asleep state. "What?!" She asked, now with eyes wide open.

"We figured he was hiding so well because he was in Santi's region and we were right. The allies we have planted down there came through. They're shipping his ass up here and he should arrive later today."

"Perfect!" Syd beamed. "Oh, and I meant to tell you: We're good with the Sicilians."

"Damn! We are on a roll, sis. Oh yeah, meet with me for brunch today around 3PM at that spot in Midtown we always go to. I got some other news I need to share with you in person. Then, we'll go have our time with Dmitry."

She noticed the excitement in her brother's voice and wondered what else it could be. "Sounds like a plan!"

After hanging up, Syd turned around to go back to the room and saw Luca standing in the doorway giving her a curious look.

"What happened?" He asked, the sleep still in his voice.

"We got Dmitry!"

"Good," Luca nodded approvingly. "We can finally kill him and be done with the Ivanovs."

"Mhmmm," Syd hummed happily as she walked back over to Luca with a smile on her face. "Last night was-"

"Overdue," he interrupted, moving out of the doorway for Syd to enter his room again.

"Not what I was going to say, but that too," she chuckled. With a lamp turned on, Syd got a better look at Luca's room. "Wow, I didn't notice this last night for obvious reasons," she noted as she marveled at a wall full of artwork. "There are so many different styles here." She was surprised at the variety - she didn't expect some of the more vibrant pieces she saw given that Luca seemed more like a minimalist who preferred muted tones.

Luca stood there admiring Syd as she did the artwork on his wall, wearing nothing but his shirt, after he had her in his bed. The scene gave him an unfamiliar feeling of content that he didn't want to let go of.

After appreciating Luca's collection, Syd continued to look around his room. She hadn't seen it the last time she was in his apartment on her birthday night and other than some of the art pieces, it looked exactly as she expected - simple with dark colors. Her eyes continued to wander until they fell on what appeared to be his sketchbook open on his desk and her curiosity got the best of her as she walked over to get a better look. She moved slowly, awaiting any objections from Luca, but when she peeked over at him, he only watched her with an indecipherable expression on his face.

The book was open to a charcoal drawing of a nude body that appeared feminine laying on her back with the bottom half of her body turned to the side, legs bent and large thighs covering the flower between them. With the way the torso twisted, Syd noticed how it caused rolls to form on the figure's stomach and back. The left arm rested across the figure's chest, covering up her plump breasts and the right arm was bent at the elbow to her side, cut off at the top of the drawing that didn't show a face. The body reminded Syd of her own. She remembered in one of their conversations about art that Luca told her how he enjoyed sketching pieces that focused on body language to express the subject's feelings. The emotion that this drawing emitted was one of peaceful content.

Luca watched the way Syd was reacting to his drawing. He wondered if she knew it was of her. He noticed the glossiness of her eyes as tears began to brim them and approached her from behind.

"It's beautiful," she said softly, moved by the image before her.

Although he didn't seek anyone's approval for his art, the fact that Syd showed a strong admiration for it caused that warmness in Luca's chest again.

Moments passed of Syd scrutinizing the image before she suddenly turned to Luca and removed his shirt that she was wearing. Luca's eyes lowered as he took in her naked form - he hadn't had the opportunity to fully appreciate it the night before because of his eagerness.

His gaze eventually came up to meet her eyes and she looked at him affectionately before flattening her hands against his bare abs and pushing him toward the bed until it hit the back of his knees and he sat down. Without breaking eye contact, Syd lowered herself to her knees and pulled down his sweatpants and briefs to release his member. Holding him at the base, Syd dragged her tongue up his length and twirled it around the tip. She continued the motion - all while still maintaining eye contact - until he was fully erect and she could take him in her mouth.

Luca's head fell back when he felt her take his member all the way down her throat before she began to bob her head up and down, using her mouth and hand to work his length as it coated with her saliva. He was in pure ecstasy feeling the way she could take all of him while twisting her hand on his shaft each time her head moved up. When he felt vibrations on his member, he looked down to see her moaning as she used her other hand to touch herself and the sight alone nearly sent him over the edge. He tangled his fingers in her hair to guide her head as he delivered an expletive-filled praise in Italian.

Just before he met his release, he pulled her off of him and threw her on the bed. In no time, his head was between her legs and his tongue was buried in her. Syd was still sensitive from the night before and it didn't take long for her legs to begin shaking. Luca moved his mouth to focus on her clit and pushed two fingers deep inside of her, curling them as he moved them quickly in and out. Her entire body shook when she met her release and before she could catch her breath, Luca was on top of her, already aligned with her entrance.

Syd pressed her hand against his chest to stop him. "No," she breathed. "It's my turn."

Luca paused and looked at her hesitantly before finally laying on his back and Syd got on top, holding his member at her entrance. She took a deep breath and exhaled as she lowered herself on his curved length and started rocking her hips. It didn't take long for her to get into a steady rhythm and she leaned forward into him and began moving up and down. Luca watched the way Syd's face twisted with pleasure as she rode him and he moved his hands up to fondle her sensitive mounds and lifted his head to take one in his mouth, causing Syd's moans to become louder.

She moved so skillfully that Luca felt himself nearing his release once again. He moved his hands back down her body - using one to rub her clit with his thumb and the other to hold her hip while he thrusted up into her. Luca was audibly grunting as he fucked her and Syd was moaning his name while now bouncing up and down his length. She threw her head back and her back arched as she clenched around him, which also pushed Luca over the edge - the two of them coming at the same time.

Syd collapsed on top of him with ragged breathing and Luca wrapped his arms around her in an embrace that neither of them wanted to end.

+++

A/N: I know this update was a short one... But I wanted to get the Dmitry news in there and I wanted a more tender moment with Syd and Luca. Also, I almost left this on a cliffhanger, but decided against it.