2

Chill Bill ~ Rob $tone (*)

Club Can't Handle Me ~ Flo Rida (1*)

Hypnotize ~ Biggie Smalls(2*)

**Watch for asterisk!**
Whatever song I attach above ^^ is the song to play when you see the asterisk like this (*)
The other songs will have an asterisk placed like this: (1*) or (2*) or (3*) and so on. Usually I have the character say what song they're hearing, so you know which is which. But just in case, I'll start listing them in order of appearance. Just remember, the song I actually attach above is the one that plays for this symbol: (*)

Anyway....sorry:)) back to the story.

•••••

Rayne ~

"So you'll be back tomorrow morning in time for us to do your annual birthday breakfast?" My mom asks me. She's been questioning me all day about this unusual plan I've made with Keegan. Obviously she doesn't have a clue about what's really going down, but that's clearly the point.

"Yes mom, I promise I'll be back in the morning. I know I usually celebrate my birthday with Keegs the day after, but her grandma has plans that day so she wants to bake me her usual cake and give me my present today instead."

I can tell she's a little confused about the change of plans. The usual plan is to celebrate my birthday all day, then the next day I spend it with Keegan and sometimes Micah. I think this makes sense though, at least to me and Keegs anyway. I just have to talk my parents into falling for it. Lord I hate lying.

Keegan said it's not technically lying, we are celebrating with her grandma today. I'm just not giving them the full truth of what we're actually doing. I still haven't been told the full plan though. I don't even know what the place is called, what it looks like on the inside, what kind of events take place there, nothing. I know nothing.

My thoughts are broken by my moms sigh."I guess it's alright. I'll talk to your dad about it during his lunch break. I'll let you know what he says."

Suddenly the front door opens. I don't even have to look to know it's Keegan. "I'm hereeeee. Hi Mrs. Belinda. How are you this morning?"

"I'm doing well. And you?" My mom asks with a smile.

"Really great. But I'll be even better if Rayne will get ready to go so I can spoil the crap out of her for her birthday." She says while placing both hands on her hips. She taps her foot impatiently and looks at her bare wrist like there's a watch on it.

I roll my eyes. "You're so theatrical. And I am ready. I'll text you later mom, can you call me when dad gives you an answer please?" I grab my mini purse and start to head out the door to go shopping with Keegs.

"Of course honey. Have fun, and don't steal anything."

"We would never mom. Love you, bye." I hug her and kiss her cheek.

"See you later. Let me know you make it there alright please!" She shouts as we walk to the door.

"Will do!" I yell back.

We walk outside and to Keegan's car. When we get in she turns to me with a huge cheeky grin on her face. "I'm praying your dad says yes, but even if he doesn't I'm still buying you the sexiest, most badass outfit you've ever worn. You're gonna be looking hot as fuck for tonight."

"Well if we're going to a nightclub I better look somewhat decent." I chuckle at the thought of showing up to a place like a nightclub in a pink tutu or something.