Big Bad Wolf.....

AUTHOR'S FACT :-
Author loves samosas. If you do than comment down below.
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A foggy day in the valley. A thick fog enshrouded the town making it impossible to view the surroundings. Nonetheless the fogs don't last long as in the mountains you have an advantage of beholding the Sun at least for an hour a day. Hence the natives had little to bother about the present day. Besides it was Sunday so not many in the town would want to leave their beds today. Although the roads were fairly deprived of the folks yet a few brave hearted were traced strolling by the road, perhaps to the temple. It is good to start your day with your visit in the temple. Howbeit in these chilly months not many are delighted with this belief. Anyways the town was once again peaceful and quiet with no commotion nothing. And it was a good thing as since the arrival of the handsome though impudent King, not many days have passed in serenity for the 'innocent' natives. It is vivid that they hold the powerful beast accountable for whatever wrong happened with them. Howbeit there's a twist in the tale, they vividly detest him yet he ne'er confronted the natives for the gold bars that went missing from his castle during his hexed slumber. Will the natives apprise him about his gold bars being inside the houses of Mehta and Kalra?????

Outside was fog and inside the gigantic castle was the ambience as usual. Neither the castleians had any sort of social bonding with the world outside nor the world shared any bond with them. Besides hardly ever humans had endeavour to accept any other creature apart from them. Sums up why quite a few species had gone extinct and rest are on the verge of. The creatures of the night realised it long ago and perhaps that's why the werewolves had always dominated them because they knew that if they won't than the humans will also pen down their extinction. Anyways that's a story for some other time. The queen was inside the royal chamber sitting in the midst of piles of duvets. It was Sunday and her husband was free from all the alpha king duties, that's why she thought it to be a perfect day to pick the duvets. Although it would be her who chooses the castle decor yet she felt his presence would be great while she picks up the duvets. Howbeit it was already 11 in the morn and he had still not shown up yet. He left early in the morn for the forest as last night Dravid and him discussed something about the forest. It was pretty early in the morn and she was still sleeping while he left, all she remembers was his butterfly kisses which he left on her face before leaving. Nonetheless now it was pretty late and he still wasn't home. She wasn't scared for him as no one can stand a chance against him yet still it was pretty odd for him to be out for so late after all he can't stay away from her much longer.
"Huh!!! Where are you hubby!!! " she huffed as she stood up from the bed, crossing her arms over her chest. She marched towards the door and opened it.
"Omega 34" she shouted and omega 34 came running towards her.
"Yes my queen!!!! " she said a little short of breath. Sharanya sighed.
"Has King came back or not??? " she asked.
"No my queen, he's still in the jungle. Don't worry Dravid and Nakul are with him as well. " said she with a smile. Sharanya gave her a short smile as she saw her walking away.
"Huh!!!! Please come soon!!! " she whispered closing the door as she left.

The clock struck 9:00 pm in the night. The day had passed away with sharanya waiting for the King while he didn't seem to be in any haste to be back home. Now she was a tad bit of anxious. Neither Dravid nor nakul had been back to castle which meant that they all were still in the jungle but for what business, it was yet be cleared out. There was no news of him either which only made her more anxious than before. She really wanted to look herself in the jungle but she knew her husband wouldn't appreciate that owing to the fact that he keeps her hidden in this castle for his obvious obsession. Anyways she was worried and apprehensive and wanted nothing more than to see him again, right now.
"How can someone be so careless!!! " she muttered disgruntled. This careless mien of the King wasn't loved by his queen although he was seldom careless. Abruptly a sudden bang from her side caught her attention. It felt as if someone hefty leaped onto the balcony. She gasped as she turned to her right only to come face to face with a huge grey beast, a familiar one though. In the darkness of the night with only the shining moon in the sky,  the big bad wolf stood under the pale moonlight, his turquoise orbs glistening in the night. A smile made it's way on her pretty lips as she saw the wolf after days. She giggled as she didn't think twice before running to him and hugging the big furry beast with her little hands.
"Wolfie I missed you so much!!!! " she chirped in joy as she hugged the big beast tightly. After a while she looked up to see his turquoise orbs staring down at her not in joy as it's always but today his orbs held so much.........helplessness and sadness. She gasped as she stepped back, looking into his turquoise orbs.
"Wolfie what happened??? Aren't you happy meeting me??? " she asked as she looked at him. His paws softly moved towards her and stopped near her. He sat on his forelegs and looked at her for a while and then tugged on the fabric of her maxi dress with his canines, softly. She looked at him perplexed.
"What..............!!!!! Do you wanna say something!!! " she asked softly cupping his furry head. He nodded his head. He turned his head towards his back and fortunately she understood what he was trying to say. She sighed as she walked towards him and mounted on his back. She giggled as he stood up to his full height giving a little see saw feeling to her. After that he prowled towards the balcony and within a second leaped to the ground, she closed her eyes as he did that. When he was on the ground she finally opened her eyes to find they were in the town. The roads were empty as it was pretty late in the night and the natives were inside their houses, sitting by the fire place. It was pretty cold and hence she had to lean into the wolf more so as to not shiver in this freezing night. The wolf hared off to the jungle, she saw it. She was pretty puzzled as why would he want to take her to the jungle. Last time they went, she got to see the beautiful flock of fireflies. Was he going to show that again??? But he looked pretty sad today and therefore there seemed no possibility for him to show anything besides for what he was taking her for. She didn't ask him anything, just sat quietly on his back while he whizzed through the dense thickets of the jungle. In the way she found quite a few animals, most of them sleeping just like this group of antelopes. The wolf didn't seem to be stopping from an hour, nonetheless after they were in the nucleus of the jungle, he slowed down his pace and she knew they were approaching their destination. She huffed as they reached a spot she had ne'er came across but then she had hardly seen any part of the jungle. He stopped once they were in the tiny deliberately cleared place. She trembled a little as she climbed down his back. He knew she was feeling cold and hence he stayed close to her to provide her warmth.
"Wolfie why are we here!! " she asked softly looking at him. He purred inaudibly but she heard it anyways as he softly moved ahead. She impulsively followed him as he moved ahead. Although she was perplexed yet she found it better to not say or ask anything as he already looked pretty sad and disturbed and he didn't wanted to make him more sad. For a minute he continued moving ahead and she followed him quietly, after that he stopped. Her brows furrowed as she looked where he stopped, only to see a very tiny cave or some sort of a cave. The cave was shrouded by cascuta vines intercepting her to peek into the interiors.
"Wolfie what's here!!!! " she asked softly and he looked at her and she saw sadness lurking in those turquoise orbs. She felt a pang in her chest as she looked into those sad eyes of his. He slowly pulled up the vines with his canines and she moved ahead a little to see what's inside. She peeked inside and gasped. Inside were three tiny puppies shivering in the freeziness of the night. She sat on her knees and began patting them. The puppies purred under her touch, melting her heart.
"This is what you wanted to show me!!! " she asked him as she looked at him. He nodded as he sat close to her and rubbed his head against hers. She giggled. Abruptly her eyes went to a ghastly thing further inside the cave. She screamed as she was that. Her eyes welled up with tears as she saw two adult wolves lying in the pool of their own bloods behind the pups. Tears cascaded down her pretty eyes as it didn't took her much time to perceive that the dead wolves were the pups parents and somebody killed them leaving the innocent pups all alone in this world. She immediately grabbed the puppies in a hug, protecting them from the chilly night. The wolf silently watched her pouring her love on the tiny pups.
"Someone killed their parents!!!" she asked him and he nodded immediately. She pulled the pups more closer to her chest and they softly purred. The wolf rubbed his snout on the pups and then pressed his head against hers as if trying to say something. Her teary eyes looked at him perplexed. She was seriously not getting what he was trying to say but once she looked into his turquoise orbs that were filled with unshed tears she slowly realised what this adorable beast wanted to say.
"You want me to keep them in the castle!!! " she whispered and he nodded. She looked at him in awe. She realised why he was so reluctant and anxious all the way because he was afraid that she might not accept them. She softly ruffled his head as she realised how adorable and kind hearted he is. She really didn't know how somebody could be so harsh and denominate him as a monster even though he was so sweet and adorable. She sniffed as tears slipped down her eyes.
"Yes I'll keep them!!!! " she said and his eyes twinkled. He woofed in joy and with him the pups began woofing too. She giggled as she looked at the big bad wolf in awe and admiration. She really felt that now it's the perfect time to show the world that there is no Dark King but a sweet loving beast who is way too adorable to be feared.