Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys, this is I'm first fanfic so it is probably not the best. Some chapters of this story will be short, some will be long, but I hope you'll enjoy them! I'll try to update a couple times a week. Fair warning, when I do a story, I'll finish writing it then post it chapter by chapter, this way you guys get a finished story. If you guys have any suggestions for a story, just let me know! Happy reading! Let me know what you think!

Korra POV

Man, I need to get something to eat, I thought, getting a little dizzy. Walking out of my bedroom in the apartment I shared with three other girls.

The apartment was kind of cute, there were four bedrooms (two in each side of the living room and kitchen), a good sized kitchen with an island, the living room was about the size of the kitchen and had a big sectional, and then there was the balcony. The balcony was my little refuge when college courses and the world was just too much. If I could I would escape to the gym because I could work out my frustrations, but all the gyms nearby tended to close in the early evening. The times I couldn't get to the gym, the balcony calmed me down and gave me a space to think.

I walked towards the kitchen, then was taken by another dizzy spell, reaching for a chair to steady myself. I stood there for a minute waiting for the dizzy spell to pass, but it just kept getting worse. Then everything went black.

Asami POV

I was sitting at my desk in my bedroom doing some homework waiting for the time to come to leave for class. Looking around my room, I tried to find something to distract myself from the homework I should be. I let my mind wander and ended up thinking about one of my roommates. Next thing I know, I was smiling at the thought of her.

Wait... her.

Shaking my head to clear it, I couldn't be thinking like that. I was the heiress to Future Industries, once my father decided to hand it down to me. If the press got hold of that thought, the company would take a hit. Plus, I was with Mako, so I shouldn't be thinking like that anyways. I picked up my phone to text him:

A (10:16 am): Good morning handsome :)

Read (10:20 am)

No response.

That's fine. I know he's busy, with being quarterback of the football team and everything. I usually only got to see him for a couple hours over the weekend, even though we went to the same university, The University of Republic City. And it was common for him not to respond, but sometimes I wished he would pay me a little more attention. I shook my head again, realizing I was just being selfish.

I turned back to the incomplete homework, prepared to actually work on it this time, when a crash came from the kitchen. Jumping up and running out of her room, I turned into the kitchen, and was met with the sight of a puddle of blood.