💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

"W-will I ever see you again?"

"Who really knows, Toby..."

~~♠♣♥♦~~

After countless hours of training myself for the event... It finally came to near that time.

It was just about an hour before the event started.

I got my coffee besides me on my desk, so I should be good for the next hour or two... And.. oh, I should probably change my clothes as well... I haven't changed since yesterdays stream.

I didn't sleep at all.

ugh... I really smell, don't I..?
And I don't want either of my parents... or even my brother to walk into my room... At least not in the state I'm in...

I quickly came to the conclusion that I should have a shower.

I gathered a selection of clothes and placed the pile on my bed. After doing so, I ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once I turned on the shower, it's head began to spray it's clean cooling water which managed to splash a few droplets onto my arm. The sound of rushing water hitting the shower floor was the only thing heard in the room other than the ruffles of silk from me removing the clothes I had on. I then threw them into the basket in the corner of the bathroom before finally stepped into the shower.

God I needed this so bad...
It was so cooling to the touch. Though I liked the bath better, at least in this case I wont fall asleep standing up-- hopefully.

As I rinse my body, all I could think about was the event. Questions flooded my head.
I wonder if I'll be on my A-game? or if I'll end up embarrassing myself in front of everyone...? Will I let them down..?

I wouldn't ever put myself on everyone else's level....
I don't deserve praise...
But if I could at least help my team out a little... It'd be worth it...

After I finished I wrapped a fluffy towel around my form, making sure that nothing that shouldn't be shown wasn't out and about. I then unlocked the bathroom door and made sure to look down the hallway to make sure no one was there. After confirming no one was there, I quickly enter my room and change into the new set of clothes I had set out. I even decided to put up a sign on my door to inform my family about the event before entering my room.
I quickly added a little bit of makeup to hide the black bags that were forming from under my eyes. Then I put my wig, brushing it so it looked good and natural, then placing the contacts in later. I then quickly checked the remaining time I had left.

I had 35 minutes.

Ohhh geez. I have plenty of time.... I could continue to edit that one video I did a while ago... But I don't want to be late...

I guess I should start earlier than expected... Well, I do want to practice--- or at least see what the server is like myself in person...

I took a quick sip of my full metal cup with hot coffee and then I began my stream.

As soon as I started, 110K people were watching.

"Holy-- seriously, you all need to stop doing that...hahaha..!" I say

The chat is spamming their "hello"s and "how are you?"s.

"Haha... well, I'm doing well... I'm starting early because I wanted to check out the main server... and also because I don't want to arrive late when my other teammates arrive..." I say