before you read

hi guys! thank you so much for your interest in reading this book.

I'm a really big fan of corpse and thought it'd be fun to write a fanfiction of him. THAT BEING SAID, you do not have to be a huge fan of corpse to read and enjoy this book. it's more loosely fanfic. I don't go into too much detail of him, so you can quite literally read this as just a story with a guy that goes by 'corpse.' with a deep voice.

this will also be my first time writing a dystopian plot, something I've always wanted to do. should be a nice change of pace from my usual.

I have a slight obsession with the walking dead, so this will be somewhat inspired by that among other sources. of course, I've given everything my own spin and the plot is my own!

NOTE:
—this book is currently ONGOING. It is not yet completed and chapters are being posted somewhat slowly (about once a week). i know some people don't like to start unfinished books and i totally get that! i try my best to write as often as i can for those of you sticking with me weekly<3

WARNINGS:
— this book will contain very strong language, graphic detail of gore/violence, and mature content (eventual explicit smut) & mature themes (includes some mentions/imagery of suicide, non-consensual sex, and character death). this is your only warning! I will not spoil the story with additional warnings above chapters.
if any of that makes you at all uncomfortable, please don't read.

CLARIFICATIONS:
— this book and story are entirely fictional. the way I've portrayed characters/face claims and other information is not true to real life and made up for the purpose of the story. and this isn't to be taken as a reflection of the real corpse, it's still my made up character based off him.

*my intention truly isn't to disrespect corpse in any manner, just love the dude so much I wanted to write a fic about him :)

— story takes place in present time (i.e. 2020-2021)

— story is written in third person!

— lowercase is intentional.

— remember this is literally just a fanfiction. don't take anything too seriously, my goal is simply for you to have fun reading

that is all, i hope you enjoy angels