Sixth sense - Beel

Inspired by the audio drama segment in Otaku FM with Kobayashi-san and Kada-san lol

"Hey, Beel! Can you come here for a sec?" You whispered. He looked at you curiously and shuffled over to you.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No nothing's wrong. I just have a bit of a surprise." You said with a smile.

"You know how Mammon and I went to go buy some lottery tickets?" You asked.

"Oh yeah. Mammon's still upset that he didn't win anything, right?" Beel said.

"Yep...I checked mine and it turns out I won some money." You said a bit nervously.

"Really? How much?" Beel wondered.

"Um...just enough for a nice dinner." You said.

"I was actually going to ask you if you wanted to go out with me. And we can spend all the money I won at whatever restaurant you want to go to." You explained.

"I'd love to." He said excitedly as he pulled you in for a hug and kissed your temple.

"Great! Just don't tell Mammon about it...he'd probably want to get a cut of my money." You said.

"Is that why you were whispering?" Beel asked. You sheepishly nodded.

"Did you tell anyone else?"

"Hm...no. The only one that knows besides you is Levi because he was there with me when I found out I won." You said.

"Don't you think he'd tell Mammon though?" Beel said.

"I don't think he will. He's my best friend and I trust that he wouldn't spill to Mammon." You tried convincing yourself.

"Y/N!" Levi came running to you.

"Are you okay?" You looked at him worriedly.

Beel stepped forward a bit, almost as if to protect you from whatever was going to happen.

"Y-you...h-have...fml I hate running." He panted.

Both you and Beel stood there confused while Levi tried to catch his breath.

"Y/n...run. Mammon knows." He managed to get out.

"He...he made me tell him..." Levi collapsed onto the ground.

This felt like something out of a horror movie...

"Levi we need to work on your stamina." Beel said as he looked down at his older brother.

"Sh-shut up I'm trying to warm you two!" Levi scoffed.

"Y/N!"

Oh boy, there it was. Mammon stomped over to you.

"Why didn't ya tell me you won the lottery, huh?" Mammon put his hands on his hips.

"Um...w-well-"

"I told Y/n and Levi not to tell you." Beel said.

"Hmph...fine. Since they didn't let you tell me, I'll let you have 15% of the money." Mammon said.

"That's stupid." Levi said getting up.

"What?! No, it isn't! I'm being very generous here." Mammon scoffed.

"How the heck is taking 85% of Y/n's money generous!?" Levi exclaimed.

"Easy! I'm Y/n's first demon and guardian! So I should be in charge of the money. Y'know...just so that Y/n doesn't spend it on useless stuff." Mammon smirked.

"But it's not even that much money-" You tried protesting.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!" Levi interrupted.

"YES IT DOES YER JUST STUPID!" Mammon argued.

The two older siblings began to bicker again. Leaving you and Beel standing there awkwardly. Beel's stomach growled.

"All this arguing made me hungry..." Beel frowned.

"Let's go get something to eat. I don't think they'll notice we're gone if we leave quietly." You whispered.

You two quietly tried sneaking away. Then suddenly Beel's stomach growled. You looked up at him worriedly.

"Bee I need you to quiet your stomach down." You panicked.

"Sorry. I'm just really hungry." He said, putting a hand on his stomach.

"Ssh we're almost there." You tried shushing Beel's angry stomach. You gently lifted his hand off his stomach and pressed kisses on it.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Beel said blushing.

"Trying to calm your stomach down. Now let's go before it gets louder." You said.

Beel swept you off your feet and picked up his pace, suddenly feeling more energetic.

"Seems like it worked." You chuckled.

"I think so. Can you do that whenever my stomach growls again..? Just to make sure it actually works." He said shyly.

"Hehe okay." You snickered. He smiled and pressed a kiss on your cheek.

"Now let's go to Hell's Kitchen. I heard they have double chocolate shadow cake today." Beel said licking his lips.

And with that you two were gone long gone, leaving Levi and Mammon arguing over nothing.