𝟓𝟐'

𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗲
- - -

𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲

"hey ya'll it's ya girl troy and i'm back with another video, if you new ta my channel be sure ta click the red subscribe button ta become a t baby and don't forget to like, comment, and share it witcho peoples." troy beamed as the intro card was over and now onto her face.

"as ya'll read in the title, i'll be doin the viagra prank on my boyfriend wiz. now of course ya'll seen him in my past videos, but this'll be my second prank i've pulled on him the first one is in the description down below." she said with a smile.

"umm i don't wanna ramble too much so let's just get on with the video."

the film card switched and now showed troy in the kitchen.

"okay so i'm tryna be quiet cause wiz is in the shower, but i still gotta explain ta ya'll what's goin on." she said.

"okay so i bought these lil viagra pills and i'm only gonna use one because i don't need him goin buck wild on me na." she said with wide eyes as she showed the camera the small tablets.

"anywhoo imma crush it up and mix it around in his drink, bill cosby tease." she smirked before the footage sped up as it showed her crushing up the pill.

she poured the powder formed from the pill into wiz's cup and mixed it around with a spoon making sure it was dissolved.

"okay so i mixed it into his drink because he lovesss to steal anything i'm eatin or drinkin so imma just have his ready but claim it as mines since he only drinks what's mines." she explained and rolled her eyes.

"i'll see ya'll when i'm upstairs." the camera showed her small feet shuffling upstairs and into wiz's bedroom before it showed her sitting on the bed.

troy's feet were dangling off the bed as she laid on her stomach scrolling on her phone which was time lapsed.

further on wiz came out the bathroom with a towel on and walked into the closet and came out in a white beater, sweat shorts, and of course the nike socks.

the video then returned to original speed and wiz laid his body over troy's.

"boy if you don't get offa me." troy laughed.

"don't try and love on me later on," wiz told her as he got up.

"this yo drink?" he asked her holding up the cup so she could see.