A/N, and oc infos

A/N: 

Ok so this is my first fanfic, and I just wanna say that the many other fanfics that I have read have inspired me to also make one of my own. 

Also, 4 of my ocs are the ones that I made when I was little, but the rest are some that I made along the way, and got inspired by multiple different anime characters.

The updates on this story may be slow cuz of school and all that stuff.

There is swearing in this story *Author looks straight over to the obvious person*

OC info:

( Their hero costumes are the ones they're wearing in each photo ) 

( Raku and Haru are half Japanese, half American )

Mask off:

(Ignore the scar

(Ignore the scar. I just put it there so he looks intimidating)

Mask on:

Hero name: Novabolt

Hero name: Novabolt

Real name: Raku Crimson ( Name inspired by Raku from Nisekoi, plus I used to name this guy Drake when I was a kid ) 

Age: 36

Current Hero Ranking: 7

Past: For 6 years he was thought to be quirkless just because his quirk wouldn't activate. So he was bullied by everyone, with the exception of his Real Friends which are his brother: Haru          ( Neurotoxin ), his brother's best friend in class: Sora ( Cyclone ), and his childhood friend: Yuki ( Aurora ), that actually care about him. His quirk activated when got very angry at his bullies.

Quirk/s: Fire and electricity (Although he likes to call it Red and Blue)

Quirk Description: basically, he can shoot both fire and electricity from both his arms. Although, they are different depending on which side he produces them from.

Left side: He can shoot cremation flames and a large amount of electricity, but due to him being somehow highly resistant to flames, he can take it without always burning himself. He mostly uses this when doing long-range attacks.