Introduction and Warning

Warning: This is a story of love between two men, male x male, BL/Yaoi, etc., if that's not your thing all good but just know it doesn't get too graphic between the two (I don't really write smut and have no plans too (as of now)) So if you like romance/yandere and want to give this story a try that's good too! However if you're certain this genre isn't your thing then no sweat, now's the time to turn back!

Warning: One of the main characters in this is obsessive, possessive, a yandere, and emotionally unstable so for anyone who does not like these type of characters, please stop reading immediately! 

A lot of the time in these types of stories I see people complaining that it's not what they expected or the guy is too forceful or it's not a healthy relationship via today's standards, that's fine! I never claimed it to be, that's for you readers to figure out. But just don't start complaining that there is a yandere character doing yandere things when you have been warned that one of the main characters is a YANDERE! There's tags for a reason so I tried to tag the story appropriately.

To be clear the definition of yandere for this story means crazy in love, willing to do anything to be with their loved one. DO NOT get it confused with a sadistic yandere, the yandere character in this will not be sadistic and violent trying to abuse/torture the one they love once they have fallen in love. 

I've seen abusive sadistic cruel types often being portrayed as yandere but a yandere is just someone who is mentally sick and in love. So again the yandere character will not be actively trying to be cruel/kill the one they love once they have fallen in love, but again once they have fallen in love.

EXTRA IMPORTANT WARNING: This story will also likely include a few scenes with dubious consent and non-con as again one of the main characters is a yandere, he's crazy! If you aren't ok with any of that in story form then that's completely fine and understandable, not everyone is, but now's the time to turn back before it's too late! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Anyways for those of you who decide to give this story a chance I hope you really enjoy it! 

Oh and this is my own story by the way as is my other work (and any work I do after this), so please be kind!

(*Extra Note: A better cover will be out soon!)