Life or Death!? Part 2

'Oh... I've-been shot.'

He hadn't even heard the gun go off as his back tumbled onto the clean snowy sheets.

Instantly the white hospital bed became dyed in deep crimson liquid as his blood continued to ooze.

While Chen Yanyan laid on the white hospital bed he could feel his life slowly begin to drain, he was growing weaker and cold. 

Was this how he was going to die?

He had accomplished so much in life, but he still had a lot more he wanted to do.

For example he had always been too busy with work, he was still a virgin...

Chen Yanyan: 'Perhaps I will become a sage in his next life due to my resilience.' 

Those were his last thoughts before he closed his eyes to the world.

"No!"

Chen Yanyan opened his eyes once again.

How could he simply die? He hadn't beaten that man yet! He wouldn't let that hateful man win!

(Moreover, how could he let those stupid words be his last thoughts!)

Yes, he refused to die no matter what.

Chen Yanyan wasn't one to give up easily, he would even haunt from the grave if he had to!

He wouldn't give up no matter what! He still felt like he had something to do, unfinished business, or perhaps to prove himself to 'someone.'

Yes he still had a lot more to do, he would build up his company, see brother Li again, and most importantly beat that cruel man!

It wasn't his time, he definitely wasn't so weak that he would simply die.

He was the great Chen Yanyan!

In a surge of adrenaline he jumped up towards the lunatic still holding the gun, with all his might he pulled back his fist before exploding it forward punching the unsuspecting man square in the jaw!

*BAM

Then while the man was bent over in pain he gave a swift kick to the lunatics' stomach!

"*Huff" The crazy man immediately bent over in pain.

As if that wasn't enough Chen Yanyan used the remainder of his strength to give one final harsh fist towards the crazy man's upper rib cage, in an instant the man was successfully knocked flat on his back onto the hard white hospital tiles.

*THUD

Chen Yanyan breathed out a tired sigh. "Hah-hah."

The man was on the ground unconscious from all of Chen Yanyan's blows.

Yes, he was not a simple weak man! Even with a gunshot wound and a weak heart he wouldn't fall easily, he was Chen Yanyan head of an elite business company! He had gone through so much to be considered that man's rival, he was tough as rock!

However he was also still human.

"Huff... huff..."

Finally his strength gave out as he weakly fell to his knees.

With all that energy emitted he didn't seem like a man who had suffered from a weak constitution since birth, one that had finally led him to being hospitalized on the verge of death.

He looked at the lunatic lying on his back, with a triumphant smile he turned away to call for a nurse. He was still bleeding out profusely from the gunshot wound but he knew he wouldn't die- He couldn't!

As long as he didn't run into anymore lunatics then he was sure to survive!

Like this Chen Yanyan weakly struggled to get up and stagger to the door.

Chen Yanyan: "It's-it's not fatal, it didn't hit any organs, if I simply put pressure on it and find a nurse-"

Just as he was about to reach the door two holes punctured deep into the wood in front of where he had been standing.

"Ah..." Chen Yanyan staggered back confused.

The door directly in front of him now had two holes... it had been shot?

He was in shock so he couldn't quite process what had just happened.

Chen Yanyan felt the odd need to look back down at his own body, that's when he realized two more shots had pierced straight through him and landed in the door a step ahead of him.

It only took a moment for Chen Yanyan to understand what had just happened. "Oh... I've been shot, three times."

Blood instantly gushed out of the two new open bullet wounds as he staggered back puking out a mouthful of blood.

"Ha! I guess it's true that pesks don't die easily!" A insane laughter rang out from behind him, the lunatic was still conscious and had shot him...

Chen Yanyan weakly fell back, with weakening strength his feet grew numb as his body tumbled down onto the cold hard hospital tiles, his white hospital gowns were now unrecognizable as they became fully dyed in deep liquid red.

A pool of blood began to form as the surroundings grew cold.

"It hurts!" Chen Yanyan spat out blood through a clenched jaw.

Although he had been subjected to countless needles and surgery throughout his life, this pain felt far worse then anything he had ever experienced.

It felt like his entire body was burning from the inside with a fire that couldn't be extinguished yet he also felt cold, disturbingly cold as the blood continued to pool out of his weak body.

It felt agonizing, even if he was strong willed he could barely maintain consciousness from the pain.

Chen Yanyan: "I must... I must stay awake-"

Chen Yanyan was not one to give up easily, even as his vision blurred and his body began shutting down he knew he couldn't pass out or that would be the end, he had to stay awake!

In order to maintain consciousness he continually muttered. "I won't die... I won't die!"

He wanted to spit out 1000 curses to the lunatic who shot him but as he grew weaker and weaker the blood drained from his pale lips, he could no longer speak. He no longer had the energy to maintain his chant.

He no longer had the energy to think.

Everything was growing dark and faded...

He really was dying.

Desert Note: 

Desert: "And so begins the unfortunate tale of Chen Yanya-"

Chen Yanyan: "Tch! Don't go giving me such a negative premonition idiot author!"