Protective - Lando Norris

This one is requested by thexgirlxxx. I hope you like it!

It has been a while since you've been to the track to visit your boyfriend, Lando Norris. You have been together for a few years now, and things were going great. But for a few weeks now, things were getting rough. You moved in with Lando because your stepdad hurt you. He threatened to hurt you even more. Now every time you went outside, you were scared to run into him. He was smart, knew where to get you and how to hurt you. But it was Lando his home Grand Prix. You wouldn't want to miss it for the world.

'Y/N! Good to have you back,' Jon greeted you as he spotted you entering the track.

'Thanks, Jon. How is he doing?'

'Nervous. More comments came in, so I took away his phone,' he said as he held up his phone.

'Good call. And what about...'

'He's not here, I promise. Someone will be with you at all times. If you don't feel okay, just tell that person, and it'll be okay. There is not much that can happen here,' Jon tried to calm you down.

'Thanks. I appreciate it. Just make sure they double-check the car. He is a smart man and knows how to get his way.'

'I'll make sure of it, but don't worry too much. There is way too much security here for him to even enter the track. Just enjoy today,' Jon said as you walked into the motorhome.

Lando was talking to Carlos Sainz.

'Look who's here,' Carlos said and nodded in your direction.

Lando looked up, and a big smile grew on his face. 'You made it!' He walked over to you and hugged you.

'Of course, I made it. I didn't plan on missing your home GP,' you said and kissed him. You walked over to Carlos, who you hugged as well. 'Are you ready for the race?' you asked the boys.

'Yes. We're going to kick some ass today,' Carlos said with full confidence.

'Good. You deserve it.'

You chatted for a bit and then it was time to head to the garage. You held Lando, his hand while you crossed through the paddock. From a distance, you spotted him standing in a corner, acting like he belonged there.

'Lan, he's here,' you mumbled, feeling your anxiety kick in.

'Where?' Lando looked in the direction where you pointed with your head. He saw your stepfather standing in the paddock as it was the most normal thing in the world.

'Go get security,' Lando told Jon.

The man smiled at you as he walked towards you. 'Glad to see you here,' he smiled.

You didn't say a single word. They just couldn't leave your mouth. You looked at Lando in panic.

'Oh, look at you. You're pathetic. Need your boyfriend to talk to you?'

'The police are on their way. You need to stay away from her,' Lando told him as calm as he could, but you could see he was pissed off at your stepdad.

'Like they're going to stop me,' he laughed and step towards you.

Lando quickly stepped in front of you. 'You need to leave. If I ever see you anywhere near her, you'll have to deal with me.' 

'And what are you doing to do, child?'

Before you knew it, Lando, his fist flew through the air and hit your stepdad on the cheek.

Your stepdad was in shock as he looked at Lando, but he acted quick and threw a punch himself.

'Stop!' you yelled at Lando as he hit your stepdad again. You didn't want him to get hurt.

Lando didn't hear you. He was full of rage as he threw punch after punch.

Security came running from different angles. Jon and Carlos pulled Lando away from your stepdad. Tears were streaming down your face. Lando had blood all over his face and his hands. He was fighting to get out of the grip and yelling that he will hurt your stepdad more.

'Lando, you have to calm down,' Jon said, but Lando didn't hear him.

Carlos looked at you. 'Talk to him. Whatever you can think of.'

'Lando, calm down,' you said, but he didn't listen. He got even more aggressive, which scared you. You stepped away as you looked at Jon and Carlos. You had never seen Lando like this. He never looked like the type to get in a fight or be filled with so much anger.

'Calm down, you're scaring me!' you yelled.

Lando stopped, and his eyes met yours. 'I...'

Jon and Carlos let him go, and he rushed over to you, wrapping you in his arms. 'It's okay. You're safe. I won't let anything happen to you,' Lando said.

'I know. I'm just freaked out,' you mumbled.

Lando pulled away from the hug and wiped away the tears from your face.

'You need to have yourself checked out. Make sure that it's nothing serious,' you mumbled.

'I will, but first, this will make us both feel better,' Lando said and planted a kiss on your lips.

'It does,' you said with a small smile. 'I love you.'

'I love you too. I'm always going to keep you safe, okay.'

'Okay.'