𝑻𝑹𝑬

The two immortals and witch sat at the Black family home dining table, making plans on what to do with Dumbledore

          The two immortals and witch sat at the Black family home dining table, making plans on what to do with Dumbledore. They couldn't let him get away with everything he has done.

Estelle remembered that she wanted to ask Mortimer on why Hermione's name wasn't on the sheet of paper that told her everyone who betrayed her. "Mortimer?" she questions effectively getting his and Walburga's attention, "Why wasn't Hermione' name on the people I should be loyal to?"

Hearing this, Walburga, too, looked interested. Mortimer and Estelle had explained everything to her when she had calmed down. Mortimer sighed and looked at them tiredly, he wasn't going to get out of this, "It's because she didn't betray you until your fourth year; by that point, she was firmly under Dumbledores thumb. She was roped into it by the Weasley boy, Ronald."

Estelle sat there dumbfounded, Hermione didn't betray her - at least not yet. But still, that didn't make her feel better; she betrayed her after years of friendship, was she that much of a bad friend? Estelle hopes shes not. "So, you mean to tell me that after three - almost four years of friendship, she just threw it all away?" she exclaimed angrily.

Mortimer hung his and slowly nodded, and Walburga had the same look as Estelle; anger. To throw a friendship away just for fame and money is disgusting. For purebloods, friendships are taken very seriously; because with friendship comes alliances and alliances means power. Your enemy is your allies enemy, and the more enemies they have, the faster they'll crash and burn.

Estelle huffed, "What a pathetic excuse of a friend, at least this time I-" she stopped and suddenly got a devilish smirk on her face, making the other two wary, that smirk either led to something brilliant or something horrifying, "She could be useful actually," gaining confused looks she explained, "To have a snake in the lion's den, she could be my little spy. And I'll make she never even thinks of betraying me. It wouldn't end well — at least not for her."

Walburga and Mortimer let out tired sighs. At this rate, Walburga thought she'll be having grey hairs in no time.

"Although you age me twice as fast as I should, you are right Essie. That could work in our favour," said Mortimer tapping his fingers on the table. "Make sure to also get other little spies in other houses. I doubt you'd get into Hufflepuff, so start with them. And there's a fifty-fifty chance of you getting into Ravenclaw or Slytherin." he leaned over to her and whispered, "Go for Slytherin for a change."

Estelle got an offended look on her face, while Walburga just looked confused.

"I don't mind what house you get into, but Slytherin would be nice," Walburga said, adding her thoughts. 

Estelle thought for a moment, "Maybe I will go for Slytherin. That would mess with Dumbledores even further." she cackled, "Dumblebitch is going down."