2

Y/n: Wow~~

***********************************
Third person's POV

Jimin: wow? What is it?

Jimin turned around to see what y/n was wowing on.

Jimin: What are you...wah~~

He's jaw dropped when he saw the giant spooky mansion.

Jimin: Wo~~ that's so spooky. Hey guys look look!!

Jimin called everyone to look at that mansion.

Namjoon: WooOoOo~~

Hoseok: OOoOoooOo~~

Yoongi: AhhHhH~~ this one~~~

Jin: such and ugly looking thing infront of my handsome face? Ewww~~~

Namjoon: Yoongi hyung, you know about this?

Yoongi looked at namjoon with poker face and huffed.

Yoongi: This is my hometown. Of course I'll know about it.

Jungkook: Namjoon hyung, I thought you had 148 IQ. That was a really dumb question.

Y/n: Yeah oppa. Anyway~~ yoongi oppa tell us about it.

Yoongi: Well....

Suddenly everyone blocked yoongi's mouth to stop him from speaking any farther.

Yoongi snapped everyone's hands away and looked at them with a questioning look.

Yoongi: Do you guys have any problem?

Jin: Yoongi are you dumb?

Yoongi: What do you mean?

Jimin: Don't you know y/n's habit.

Everyone was talking curiosity habit while y/n was just staring at them not understanding anything.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Yoongi: Nothing. It's time to go home. Let's go.

Y/n: But-

Jin: No buts y/n. Yoongi is right. Look it has started to become dark.

Y/n: Fine~~

Y/n said pouting like a child.

Yoongi: Good.

***********************************
BACK AT THE HOTEL
Y/n' POV

I came back to my room all annoyed as Yoongi oppa didn't tell me anything about that mansion. I huffed and ploped on my bed but I got hurt by my bag which was on my shoulder. I groaned and sat up.

Y/n: Aish~~eomma~~

I put my bag down from my shoulder and trew it away somewhere. But....then I suddenly realized my precious life is in that bag.

Y/n: MY PHONE!!

I ran to my bag and took my phone out of that bag. I checked my phone if it's scratched or broke. Thankfully it wasn't. I kissed it.

Y/n: My love~~

Again I came to my bed and laied down. I turned my phone on and tapped gallery. I started to check the photos I took a little while ago.

Y/n: Daegu really is beautiful.

I kept swipping until the a photo of that spooky mansion came. I stopped swipping and roamed my eyes around it. I took that photo without telling anyone and....something in this photo really attracts me. I wasn't being able take my eyes off of it.