20

[ C h a p t e r : 2 0 ]
___________________

Two days had passed since Donghyuck as he preferred her to call , asked her to be his girlfriend

And one fact became well known to her , The remaining boys were oblivious to anything happening around them.

Since Donghyuck kissed her or rather make out session, two stars were coloured now.

Hyunjin was absolutely Heart Broken in two fact he wasn't here.

" I cannot believe this , I go for a week and this happens " The boy groans as they walk together.

The two of them were hanging out just gossiping about what all happened to them this week.

" So Jeno got bonded to you first but your first kiss and boyfriend status was taken By Haechan so who's going to take your virg-" Hyunjin could not compete the sentence as his attention went somewhere.

Seri frowned " What's wrong ?" She also turned around and saw the 6 boys in the cafe.

They exchanged glances and pretended that they didn't see each other. Seri looked at her drink and said " So , you were saying?"

Getting the hint , Hyunjin started talking again.

" Anyway there was this cute girl named Aria who literally came up
To me asked for my number "

Seri choked on her drink and cheered after recovering "Go get her King ! ".
Causing Hyunjin to snort at her words.

Hyunjin was a very sneaky guy who immediately scanned the area and said
" They sat down and ordered ".

Seri giggled at her friends antics and said " I will not ditch you today bro ".
Hyunjin nodding and said " So let's get going Ires ."

The girl nodded and the two stood up , making their way to pay. As Hyunjin paid for the drinks , Seri sighed as she delicately played with the bracelet in her hands.

" Come on " Hyunjin said as he linked their hands passing by their table.  Seri stopped and greeted them.

" Hey guys " .

The boys looked up and smiled , Donghyuck giving her a wink making her heart combust.

Suddenly Hyunjin spoke " Can i talk to them Ires ?" .

The boys frowned , Who was Ires? Jeno was about to ask him who Ires was when Seri agreed and walked out.

" Who's Ires? " Yangyang asked confused like the others.

Hyunjin shrugged " Seri spelt backwards is Ires so yeah anyways Haechan i have a question for you ".

Haechan looked uneasy but Netherless nodded.

" Is Seri a good kisser ?" He asked with an eye brow raised.

Renjun scoffed " He hasn't even hung out wi-".

" Amazing Kisser Hyunjin " . Haechan replied with a smug grin. Hyunjin grinned back and said " Well then see you later ".

With that the boy walked out.

" You kissed her ? " Jaemin asked slowly.  Haechan glanced at him and replied.

" Nah,we had a make out session ".

______________________

" Does this outfit look good on me ?" The girl asked as she spun around showing the dress.

Hyunjin looked up his phone and gasped " Why are You so gorgeous? " . Seri giggled and said " Don't lie ".

" no why should i ?" .

The dress was majestic but the girl made it look more beautifully.

The dress hugged her figure perfectly making her look heavenly.

The dress was pure white and since she wasn't entirely pale and had a darker tone , made it look exotic. 

Not to mention , her brown wavy  hair sitting just right as Goldilocks would say.

Hyunjin almost wanted to called Her Aphrodite.

Taking a quick picture without her knowing,  he saved it  before speaking up.

" We are buying that dress , who knows the boys might take you on a beach date " .

Seri nodded knowing that once Hyunjin liked something,  they would have to buy it.

As they walked with the bags , the two Adults laughed and enjoyed their time.

Not knowing what was going to happen tomorrow.

So i finally go to school tomorrow after one year , i am not mentally ready

The real drama begins from the next chapter.

And I'll be busy so please don't expect many updates like the past few days but I'll try.