VWWDC 39

Taeju suddenly froze, his eyes widened

Taeju suddenly froze, his eyes widened. Yoongi noticed this, staring at him.
"Taeju? Are you okay?" He asks until he sees how Taeju's eyes starts to glow.
"Taeju-" Yoongi gets cut off as Taeju screamed and fires appear. All were ignoring this, Yoongi was in surprise. The three alphas looked back, seeing this.
"Taeju" Jin says, raising his brow. Taeju ran and starts attacking a demon, strangling him. The demon was coughing, Taeju's hold was tight, it was making it hard for him to breathe. The four watched until Taeju removed the demon's head with his bare hands.

"What happened?!" Jin asks, demons started attacking them again.
"I don't know, he just froze and didn't move at all" Yoongi explained, cutting the demon's head off. They all looked back, seeing a smirk appear on Taeju's face before he touches the ground. It started shaking, thunders appeared. It all hit the demons, finishing them all. All werewolves and vampires were shocked, the moon was right. Taeju breathes heavily, sitting down as he breathes heavily. The four ran to him, crouching down.
"Are you okay?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Y-yeah, uncle... " Taeju says, ruffling his hair.

"T-That was incredible" Yoongi says and they all nodded.
"Jungkook and Taehyung, what about them?" Hoseok says and they all gasped, rushing.

They all arrived and was only met with cries. As they got in, they were met with Taehyung, hugging a lifeless Jungkook.
"N-no... " Jin stutters, staring at the two with wide eyes.
"What happened?" Yoongi asks and staring at Taehyung in pity.
"What does it look like, Yoongi?! My mate is dead! I was too late!" Taehyung says, crying as he hugged Jungkook tightly. Taeju stared with teary eyes before he crouches down in front of his parents, touching Jungkook. That's when Jungkook's starts glowing. Taeju gasps, but he let his hand stay and held Jungkook's hand tightly. After what felt like hours, Jungkook gasps awake, staring at them all with wide eyes.

"What happened?"