eleven.

YELLOW" chapter eleven

YELLOW
" chapter eleven... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

SCOTT AND eleanor sat together in his room, the latter spinning around on his desk chair, plucking at the strings of his guitar. she didn't know how to play the guitar, but she could strum a consistent tune. the two were discussing stiles, and more importantly, elle's relationship with him.

"i'm really happy for you, elle. you both deserve it." in scott's eyes, eleanor was the most pure and beautiful soul on earth. he loved allison more than anything, but he saw her as his platonic soulmate. in a way, scott was a huge part of her yellow, even if stiles did take the majority.

"how's things going with you and ally?" scott let out a sigh through his nose, letting his head fall back onto his pillow. eleanor could feel the sadness erupting from his brain, and she couldn't help but frown. she knew he wanted her back, and she felt terrible for giving isaac advice on allison.

"you've seen her with isaac. i'm not gonna stand in the way of that. i want her to be happy." all eleanor wanted to do in that moment was hold him. she'd become his best friend over the months they'd known each other, and she loved him dearly.

"well, that's okay. you can move on and be happy too, scott." she wheeled her chair over to him, placing the guitar back in its case and rubbing his shoulder comfortingly. he smiled, placing his hand over the top of hers and running his thumb over her knuckles.

"you're a good person, elle." that was the one phrase that eleanor erikson loved to hear. when she first discovered that she knew what people were feeling, she felt dirty. as if she knew all their secrets. she felt as though she was invading their privacy. and she hated it.

"so are you scott." she gave him a small smile, still rubbing her hand on his shoulder. the two sat in a comfortable silence, nothing but the sound of their breathing filling his bedroom. instead, they just smiled gently to each other, taking in their time together.

"do you love stiles?" he asked suddenly, making eleanor go quiet and have to really think about her answer. she didn't know what love was, but whatever she was feeling for stiles, it was strong. she felt like juliet, but without the double suicide.

"i think so." she said quietly, looking to scott with a smile. he only nodded, taking in her answer. he wanted his two best friends to be in love. he wanted them to feel what he felt with allison. that was a magical feeling for him, and they both deserved it.

"he loves you too, you know." she only smiled, the words not sinking into her brain like she thought they would. the only person who had told her they loved her was her father, and even then she couldn't accept it. maybe it was to do with her mother leaving. maybe it was just something wrong with her.