Chapter 18

Don't hate me for this chapter..  :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18

Caleb's POV:- Hola..!!! XD 

"Caleb, slow down" Bella shouted from my side, but I was angry. Too angry to slow down the car. So, I drove with full speed ahead into the busy streets of the city.

"Caleb, your hand" She spoke again as I looked at my right hand which was gripping the steering wheel. Blood covered it badly and it throbbed with pain as I tightened my grip.

Few days ago I busted my hand on the wall because I felt so ashamed of myself. I had tried to raise my hand on her.. How could I? I avoided her after that. I thought if I did that, she wouldn't notice the bruises. But maybe I hurt her by that too.. She had cooked for me that night for the first time and due to the bruise, I couldn't eat with her, even though I wanted it so badly.

But tonight? That guy with Bella.. my Bella.. How could he kiss her? How could he even touch her. I could have beaten him up. Heck! I was sure for a second that I would. But I had made a promise, that I won't get into fights anymore. Not anymore.. Even if the situation was the worst one, I will never fight again..

"Caleb.." I heard Bella's voice, as I was brought back to reality. Suddenly I saw bright lights infront of me.. Too bright.. Shit!

 Few seconds of ear-deafening horns and a sharp screech sound later I opened my eyes to see the car has been pulled over the pavement, near a narrow lane. Bella had managed to steer the wheel away from the busy street, away from the incoming car. She managed to avoid a terrible accident from happening. I was still frozen due to the previous sight.... A sight too familiar... too painful.. too haunting..

"Are you alright?" She jerked me, looking concernedly at my paled figure. I breathed out, trying to make it look like nothing happened.

"Yes" I grunted starting the engine again.

"What are you doing? Stop the car.. We just had a near escape... Caleb!" Bella looked at me, shocked to see me speed up again.

"No, we are going home.." I could see the shock in her eyes as I said that word. But it was true.. It was our home. She made the house our home..

Ten more minutes later, I parked the car hastily infront of the large building, and before she could get out of it on her own, I ran to her side to open the door. Before she could protest, I held her hand tightly into a death grip and forced her to follow me.

Into the elevator and yet I hadn't let her go. She was fighting, even saying something, but my mind was elsewhere.. I was only seeing the light, the horns screeching and the void that came after that...

"...here.. . . . go... Caleb! Let.. Me Go..!" Bella's voice finally reached me as I looked at her.

"We are here, now let me GO.." Bella glared again, trying to free herself from my grip. I looked down to see, I was still holding her. I let go instantly, seeing how red her skin was on that area. I did that..

"Jesus, Caleb! What's wrong with you?" She asked as she walked inside the house. I followed her behind.

"What's wrong with me? Ask yourself that..!!" I yelled after her. My mind started playing tricks, the flashes won't go.. why won't they just leave me? Why was I seeing those things again? Was it because of what happened in the car?

"I don't know what you are talking about.." She said as we crossed the small corridor to enter the living room.

"You know it very well, Bella.. What was that kiss about?" I yelled again as I stopped her and turned her to face me.