Chapter 25

plz changbins pigunny memes r finally coming to life and iM HERE FOR IT

-----------------

Jake POV

As I walked into school with a giddy Sunghoon who kept staring at his phone creepily, I heard a bunch of noise and looked forward to find Jungwon and Sunoo sprinting at me.

Not prepared for the impact, I stumbled down as they tackled me into a hug. "YOU'RE NOT SINGLE ANYMORE!!" they screeched. "Took you two long enough to realize your feelings for each other" Jay scoffed, walking up to us with a clingy Heeseung on his side before they both ended up next to Jungwon.

"You're saying that like you guys aren't single yourselves" I commented as they all suddenly blushed?? Instantly catching to what that implied, it was my turn to screech, "YOU'RE NOT SINGLE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! ALL OF YOU??" they all nodded as Sunoo went to explain.

"Honestly it was the day after you and Sunghoon kissed for the first time that I went on a date with Niki and then we ended up on multiple dates, leading us to become boyfriends." My jaw dropped, ever since way back then they've been hanging out?? Damn you Sunghoon I had all my attention on you I didn't even notice

"What about you 3?" I asked Jay, Heeseung and Jungwon. "Honestly I had a crush on Jungwon way back, like when we first became friends" he's liked Jungwon for years I'm- "and when we became roommates I fell harder and found out he returned my feelings" how cliche.

"What about Heeseung?" "Uhm... I'm dating Jungwon and Jay" he fiddled with his fingers nervously. Hold up they're in a poly- "I guess I liked Jay ever since he became friends with 'the trio' and I started liking Jungwon when we were invited to join one of your balloon fights for the first time."

"We ended up confessing to each other in the movies watching a horror movie. Jay was so scared-" Jungwon started only to have his mouth shut by Jay's hand covering it, "-that he thought it was his last day on earth so he shouted out 'JUNGWON AND HEESEUNG I LOVE YOU PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY BUCKET HATS WHILE I'M DECEASED AND IF I MAKE IT OUT ALIVE BE MY BOYFRIENDS' we ended up getting kicked out but at least we all returned each other's feelings." Heeseung ended for Jungwon, earning a glare from Jay.

Wow so Sunghoon and I were the last ones in our friend group to get into a relationship.

Walking to class

After the warning bell went and we all got our stuff from our lockers, Sunghoon and I were behind because some idiots had a fight in the locker bay and damaged my locker, making it difficult to open.

Whilst walking with Sunghoon to class I was ranting on and on about how they could've at least fought away from the lockers and how out of all lockers present it had to be mine. "Can you believe them? Those fucking 5headed donkeys just HAD to fight near MY locker!"

Noticing the silence from Sunghoon I found him staring at his phone once again, "Sunghoon?" he hummed in response, "why do you keep looking at your phone?"

He then showed me his phone showing a picture of me sleeping in Sunghoon's embrace. Wait- "how did you get that picture?" unless Sunghoon's actually a greek handsome god with powers who managed to take a pic whilst cuddling me making it look like I'd disappear in his embrace with how small I look. Wow ok, I admit he's tall, I'M NOT SHORT, I'm average, he's just tall.

"You radiate bottom energy" he cooed pinching my cheeks.

I ended up taking his kneecaps and walking ahead to class, I should stop denying that I'm a bottom- BUT I'M NOT. Jeez, I'm being corrupted, anyway, he was looking at that pic all day?? Wow, couldn't be me.

Lunchtime

I guess it's just become our thing now. Always having our water fights on the junior floor which end up on us either ganging up on Sunki, Heejaywon or Jakehoon unless Jay does something dumb and we all go up against him. And if none of that happens then we're all probably in detention for doing something stupid.

Oh yeah forgot to mention, when either of the couples are getting ganged up on, Heejaywon retreat to the roof, Sunki to the bathroom and Sunghoon and I to, of cOURSE, the janitors closet, although we all pretend we don't know where each other are but shh we'll ignore that bit.

Btw that little explanation was all just me trying to say we're in the closet hiding again except this time one of Sunghoon's spare balloons popped and now we're soaked and my phone's having an exorcism.

I guess this time we really pissed them off by ambushing Heeseung for once and Jaywon went 'can't touch my bf and get away with it' so with my einstein math loving brain I'm saying we either could spend our last 2mins alive- 2mins because they know where we are and they're on the other side so it'll take 2mins to sprint here- or we could run away and hopefully live.

... Yea I'll stay here- "C'mon get up, I'm not dying by the hands of Jay" Sunghoon interrupted, well, he's right I'm not letting Jay be part of the cause of my death. I mean, Jungwon's fine I'd let him but for JAY though. It's a no from me. "Same let's go" we linked hands running out.

We ended up deciding on skipping school, not to brag but I'm rich and Sunghoon ran away so one day of school- actually not even one day we're skipping ⅓ through so we're really only missing the last 4 classes.

"So where-" I started only to get cut off by a kiss from a pouty penguin. Of course I responded instantly, who am I to refuse a kiss from THE Park Sunghoon?

After pulling apart he smiled and started dragging me somewhere, "where are we going?" he just smiled, "It's a surprise" I don't know whether to be scared or excited but he's my boyfriend now so I'll just pass it as an extremely late birthday gift or a really really really really early anniversary date :D or just a hangout-

He lead us to an abandoned-looking building behind the school before backtracking and dragging me somewhere else.

---------------

I PROMISE ITS NOTHING SKETCHY also I was gonna add the rest but realized its kinda long so that'll be next chapter ig

also plz tell me u saw the dreamies (NCT dream) rooftop fight

was I the only one that thought they'd have a real fight- ps. i was betting on either chenle haechan or renjun to win

here's my thoughts for if they had an acTUAL fight:

Renjun: the anger he's built up since debut for this vERY moment I juST KNOW that one of them would get thrown off the building
haechan: Idk I just have that feeling that he'll be one of the more active fighters or get beaten up since he's offended too much ppl to just get out of it
Chenle: rlyrly competitive and would do anything to win when fighting jisung plus he could probs deafen the other members to his benefit. he also has most of the hyungs in NCT wrapped around his finger and is rich-
Jisung: everyone would probs let him win (except for chenle) since he's now an adult or either demolish him
Jeno: ✨muscles✨ but he's a total softy (unless he decided to get in the mood to win then-)
Jaemin: "idk these ppl lemme just count the cars on the road below or cheer on my jisungie"
Mark: Lee

ok but fr mark would get bullied just like any other day with the dreamies.

anygaysssssssssss conGRATS JISUNG FOR WINNING

ps congrats to all of kpops 02 line for becoming adults xoxo

have a nice day/night <33

*jfc i edited this sfm already*