note.

since i have to go back to studying for my physics paper in a moment, i'll make this quick. and as painless as possible.

despite all the acclaim it has garnered, Dear Satan has a lot of flaws. too many, in fact, for me to leave it up the way it is. since i'm planning to make quite a few changes in my account and different profiles, i couldn't leave this crude, unedited byproduct of my fifteen-year-old self's macabre imagination for everyone to read.

my writing has changed significantly over the past few years, as is no doubt obvious in the difference between my older and newer works on my main account, here. i'm unpublishing all the parts to this book for editing, but when the thoroughly revamped version will be published, i can't tell you. i'm very busy since i have a life, and a student's life on top of it, so after all my current works in progress editing an old book i have lost the creative spark for comes pretty low in my priority list. sorry about that.

i know a lot of people have been influenced by this book, and this knowledge humbles me now and will continue to do so in the future. hence the warning posted beforehand so everyone who saw it could screenshot the chapters for private reading. if you couldn't do it, i'm really sorry. maybe you could ask someone who did to send them to you.

but, anyway, this is getting a little too long and nostalgic for 'quick and painless'. hopefully you guys will continue to support me in my future endeavours :)

love,
Manx.