twelve.

YELLOW" chapter twelve

YELLOW
" chapter twelve... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

SCOTT AND eleanor ran through the hospital, eleanor clutching onto the metal bat that stiles had given her. the two were trapped between the alpha pack and jennifer, and had lost stiles and the rest of the pack. it was just those two left, and she didn't know what to do.

"elle, let's go." she didn't realise that she was standing still, and the female alpha of the pack was stalking down the hall towards her. she didn't know what she was doing, but in that moment, all she could do was fight. she brought the bat to the side of the alpha's head, cheering when it knocked her down.

"you touch my friends again, i'll kill you myself. alpha or not." she gave a sickly sweet smile to the now knocked out alpha, and she silently cheered for herself as she watched her. scott latched onto her wrist, dragging her out of the hall and into the elevator, where stiles had just come down.

"dude, your girlfriend's a badass." she gave a small smile as stiles cupped her cheeks, turning her head to look for any injuries she may have gotten. she wrapped her dainty fingers around his wrists, stopping him from moving her face any more. she leant up to kiss his cheek, assuring him that she was completely fine.

"i'm fine, sti. we need to find derek, and scott's mom." she asserted, looking between the two boys. scott nodded along with her, deciding that the two humans should be together when trying to fight off the alphas. he set them with the task of finding peter and cora, and getting the very hurt cora out of the hospital.

"isn't peter derek's uncle?" she asked, still holding the bat high up above her head, watching in case anyone came near them. stiles only gave a short reply, sticking close behind eleanor to make sure nothing happened to her. she sighed gently, running a hand through her hair.

"okay, it's the end room." she stalked through the halls, stiles following close behind her. she turned the corner into the room, with peter standing there waiting for them. cora was unconscious, and peter threw her over his shoulder and carried her down the halls again.

"melissa said there's an ambulance in the basement, we need to get there." peter nodded, with eleanor being the only person he would listen to. he carried cora down to the basement, dropping her into the ambulance and leaving stiles and eleanor with her.

"peter, you might need to fight some people off for us." she said quietly, looking around the ambulance to see kali standing with the dead bodies of the paramedics. she sighed, lifting her bat up again and instructing stiles to stay in the ambulance.

"i embarrassed you once, bitch. i'll do it again." she said sharply, giving her best glare to the female alpha. kali only scoffed, giving her a dirty look and stepping forwards. she wouldn't hurt the girl, she needed scott on their side, and going for eleanor would ensure that he wouldn't help them.

"elle, get your ass in here." stiles said quickly, latching onto her wrist and dragging her into the ambulance. he pulled her into his lap, the seat being too small for them to sit side by side. she sighed, letting him hold her into his embrace as peter fought the alpha.