44 : Park

Y/N : 3 y/o

  All of them were running around in the park with their own daughter, well, except Mina who was sitting next to the tree playing video games on her phone, and Chaeyoung who was watching her play.

'Eomma...I- I need...r-rest.' Y/N panted, holding onto Tzuyu, who caught her in the game of tag.

'Go find Mina Eomma. She's there, by the tree.' Tzuyu pointed at her direction.

Y/N, without thinking twice, ran as fast as she can to her mom, although she was out of breath.

'Mina Eomma...' The girl tugged on her mom's sleeve. 'MINA EOMMA STOP PLAYING!'

Mina giggled and put her phone down, pulling her daughter onto her lap.

'Yes Y/N? What do you need?'

'I want to rest, so Eomma Tzu told me to come!'

Mina nodded, and Chaeyoung offered water to her daughter, who nodded.

  'What did you do hm?' Mina asked, seeing that her daughter was breathing heavily.

  'Tag!!!!' Y/N shouted, her arms shooting up, nearly hitting Mina's head.

  The other 7 all sat down nearby, drinking their water and taking a rest.

  A few minutes later, they were so involved in the conversation among them, that they didn't notice the young kid leave the sleeping Mina's lap.

  Y/N ran off in the park, until she realised she didn't know where she was heading and didn't know where her moms were.

  'EOMMA!' The girl screamed, but they weren't even close to being able to hear her.

  Meanwhile

  'I don't have to go to JYP tomorrow so I can stay home with Y/N/N!' Momo flexed, while Sana hit her shoulder.

  'Y/N- HEY WHERE'S Y/N?' Jihyo panicked.

  'Here- WAIT SHE ISNT?' Chaeyoung's eyes shot wide open, staring at Mina's empty lap.

  'Y/N/N!!!!!' Nayeon shouted for her, looking for the young kid.

  'When did she leave Mina?' Jihyo asked, only to see the called girl sleeping against a tree.

  'Urgh...just separate and whoever finds her first, text the group chat.' Jihyo instructed, as the 9 set out to look for the 'lost' girl.

  'Y/N!!!!' Jihyo shouted, running around.

  'KIM Y/N!!! MY JAGIIII WHERE ARE YOU?' Dahyun shouted, Momo following her.

  'I'm here...' Momo replied, confused at the same time.

  'Uhh not you pabo.' Dahyun giggled, turning around to cling on Momo's arms.

  'Y/N/N!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?' Jeongyeon shouted, looking behind every tree.

- time skip : 6 minutes later -

'EOMMA!!!' Y/N shouted, wiping her tears and running to Jeongyeon.

  'Y/N!!! Where did you go hmm??' Jeongyeon panicked, patting her head and comforting the crying girl.

'I-I-'

'Shhh it's ok...' jeongyeon comforted her, stroking her hair softly.

She quickly took her phone out and texted the others that she found Y/N, and that they would meet up at the same spot.

'Y/N/N!!!' Sana shouted, as Jeongyeon came back with a half-crying Y/N in her arms.

'Heyyy don't cryyyy.' Dahyun pouted, wiping away her daughter's tears. 'Eomma is here.'

'Y/N why did you leave us Hm?' Jihyo asked, softly stroking the girl's cheeks.

'I-I was bored...'

'Next time tell Eomma first ok?' Jihyo asked, as the girl nodded.