🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 31

[3rd person's pov]

"Dohun? oh Doyun? Yeah that sounds right i'll call you that instead"

"Pardon?" Dahyun look at her side , her eyes winded.

"You look surprise as well! You filty chubby girl" The btch girl mockingly said, dahyun was about to leave but the btch girl 3 pulled her back to and hit the wall.

"ouch..."

"Did i heard an ouch? Of all that fats it won't hurt you even we hit you on a wall of iron!"  The three girls laugh and laugh.

Dahyun running out of the restroom but she bumped into somebody, her things scattered around the floor, "I'm terribly sorry" Dahyun said holding her tears.

"Wimp" The girl from school whispered, "We're not finish yet".

 The girl helped dahyun get her things, "It's fine, I'm really sorr— Dahyun?!? Are you crying??" 

 "I'm sorry Momo but i'm really busy rightnow" Dahyun pick up her things and left. 

 "Wai— did you do this to her?!?" Momo saw the three girls laughing.

 "W-wa-wait M-momo??? I'm really sorry! we didn't know you're here!" The three we're scared to death. 

 "Hm... So y'all the girls from the school, didn't i said don't go near her?!" Momo yelled and stared at them seriously.

 -FLASH BACK- 

 "YAH!" Momo shouted, the three girls looked back.

 "Ohh momo~ i never thought you would notice me! I'm very honor-" The btch girl (let's call her that ok?) smiled and was about to hug momo, but momo grab her collar and pull it up.

 "What are you doing?" The btch girl 2 said. 

 "Don't you ever go near dahyun or I'll slaughter you" Momo threatens the btch girl. 

 "I see, you're dumb as your cousin Sana" The btch girl said in a btch tone, Momo made her grab tighter.(idk how to explain it so yeah just imagine it like in kdrama :> ).

 "Why would it be that girl instead of us, she's just a poor girl! And us we're go—" 

 "Say that again and you won't see this world again" Momo said and was about to hit the girl.

"Unnie let me hit her" Yeji came and was raging in anger, she almost hit her but someone stops her.

 "Momo! Yerji!Stop, stop... let's just make this calm as possible" Jihyo came and stops momo and yeji as well, Momo looses the collar.

 "Mark my words, don't. ever. touch. her. " Momo said in a serious tone and left. 

 -END OF THE FLASHBACK-

 "C'mon momo she's two timing you and your cousin" the btch girl 3 said. 

"And did i heard that right? So when i'm not around y'all bully dahyun?!?" Momo yelled, 'This girls will receive good beating on me' She stretches her arms. 

 "No please stop, we won't do it again! We promise" The btch girl pleaded, Momo gave them a death glare then the three girls run out of the restroom.

-

"Dahyun!What took you so long?"Sana saw dahyun walking towards them but her face is covered.

"Are you crying?" Suga noticed dahyun's sobing and gave her his handkerchief, "u-uh thanks" Dahyun swipes her tears but she cannot control it.

"What happend?Come here" Sana hugs dahyun, "Everything will be fine" Sana kissed dahyun's forehead  then caressed dahyun's hair.

"Who did this to you?" Suga gave her angry cat face.

"Suga take care of dahyun, i'll be back" Sana said.

"wait,no" Dahyun tried to stop her but Sana runs to restroom, and saw momo washing her face.

Sana quickly grabs Momo's collar and threatens to punch her, "What did you do to dahyun?!".

"It's non of your business" Momo said and removed Sana's grip to her shirt.

"Of course it's my business, Why is she crying?!" Sana seriously said.

"Ask her, yourself" Momo gave back the aura Sana gave her, Sana pushed momo.

"I don't have time for this" Sana tried to stop momo but momo force her way out, leaving Sana dumbfounded.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Well she took it in a wrong way -,-