Chapter 26

Kai's POV

"What drama was that, girl? I thought I was watching a Kdrama earlier." Pleng teased me.

Cole is too much. He is so cute at the same time scary.  Scary because he is being too possessive over me.

"Just don't mind him. It's just Cole being Cole." I answered her.

We have a flag-raising ceremony today. He just left a few minutes ago but he is already calling now.

"Babe, why?" I asked him.

"I love you so much. Call you again later."

Did he just call to say he loves me?

"What does your boyfriend told you?" Pleng being curious about my life as usual.

"He just told me he loves me. Beat that!" I bragged.

"I hate you. I don't want to be single anymore."

It was already lunchtime when Cole texted me that he is waiting in the cafeteria.

I asked Pleng to eat with War first because my boyfriend is already waiting for me...

When I entered the cafeteria, it was so peaceful, unlike the normal days. It is crowded but very quiet. This is so new. I saw the guy who is the reason behind this, my boyfriend...

He stood up and pulled the chair for me.
Cheesy as always.

"What do you want to eat? I am hungry and bored." He whined. He is already here an hour ago...

"Just buy me pasta and chicken, babe. I am sleepy. Thighs please." I requested.

"Noted. Please stay here, babe."  He went straight to the counter ignoring the long queue. Shameless brat as ever.

"Kai." April waved at me. She is an art teacher from the high school department. Damn, Cole is here and I know she used to have a huge crush on my boyfriend.

"Hi, where's Aug?"

" He is already coming. I heard that you and Cole are a thing now." She genuinely smiled.

"We are. And who are you?" Cole placed the tray in front of me. That's it, babe, serve your master.

"April. Don't you remember me?"

"Not at all. Not even familiar." He then looked at me. "I'll get a bottle of water for you."
He walked straight to the counter again.

"Sit with us while waiting for August." I asked her out of respect.

"You sure I can?" She asked.

"What if tell you not to sit with us?" My Cole is being rude again.

"Babe, just let her. She is just waiting for August."

"The more that I do not want to."

"Just sit there," I told her.
She sat in front of us while my Cole moved his seat closer to me. "Move a little, babe. I cannot eat when you are so close like that. Why don't you just let me sit on your lap?" I told him. How clingy.

He tapped his lap. "Why not?" Crazy as ever.

"Cole, you are looking good," April said. I am a proud boyfriend here. Of course, my babe is always looking good.

"Since when do I look bad?" My boyfriend confidently replied.

"Never. Remember my letters before? That was kinda funny every time I reminisce of that moment." April opened up.