𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫

She'd been tracking him for a bit, it was easier now that she had a connection with Grogu

She'd been tracking him for a bit, it was easier now that she had a connection with Grogu. She couldn't sense anything resembling danger or fear from him, so she found herself making her own stops along the way to the youngling.

As a result of this laid-back tracking process, she had finally gotten her droid up and running and quickly created a friendly bond with the charismatic tin can. It made navigating much easier, while she did think of herself as a 'damn good pilot' it did become tedious to do everything, especially after flying for this long.

Meanwhile the Mandalorian was busy trying to make a fraction of the number of credits that he would if he was still in the guild. As a result he had begrudgingly taken on a mission that put him far too close to an Imperial starship for his liking.

Mayfeld was holding the child, joking, making light of a situation that was much more tense than he understood. As he bounced the baby on his side the child let out some grumbly noises, sounding clearly displeased in his arms.

She could sense it when she was meditating in the cockpit. His unrest, his slight distress was only a slight disturbance in the force she could sense but it was enough for her to begin searching for him, and the Mandalorian again.

She was close enough to him as is, but she needed to find him. She closed her eyes for a moment to focus her intent on him as the droid beside her was frantically putting in coordinates she asked it to put in moments ago, and in a moment of clarity she reached out for the ships controls.

"I've got it from here MR-T3, can you start jamming our signal?" The statement was vague, and came off as more of a question than a statement resulting in what she could only interpret as a sassy beep in response as she began navigating the ship.

They had been flying for what seemed like an eternity when the Mandalorian's ship came into view, and with it a New Republic prison ship. She groaned loudly as she turned to her metal companion "please tell me we've jammed our signal?" MR sent back a beep of assurance in return giving her a happy shaky nod as he chirped, thank the heavens.

She turned back to the razor crest moving parking her ship beside it as quickly as possible. "stay here, keep jamming the signal." she advised her droid as she exited her ship quickly jumping on top of the Mandalorian ship. She made her way across the roof of the ship, staring down the hatch she was headed for before she arrived, opening the hatch with haste before she began making her way inside.

As she shut the hatch, she sensed another being in the ship other than the child, she neared the cockpit standing beneath the stairs listening quietly as the droid above frantically called out directions.

From what she could decipher from the droids rushed monotonous voice the Mandalorian was no longer apart of the mission. She made note of it before turning, averting her focus to the current task at hand. She opened the hatch of the small sleeping quarters to find Grogu, she smiled at him whispering softly for him to stay quiet and make no noise as she hid him behind a blanket and shut the door quickly.