thirteen.

YELLOW" chapter thirteen

YELLOW
" chapter thirteen... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

STILES AND eleanor lay on her bed, his thigh between her legs, his hands either side of her head. his head was tucked into the crook of her neck, and he was hovering over her in just a pair of sweatpants. she let out a breathy moan as his lips painted small red dots on her skin.

"hey, honey—oh god!" the pair instantly jumped apart as someone came bursting into her bedroom, stiles flailing onto the floor and eleanor covering her bottom half with her bedsheets. stiles clambered for his shirt, her father standing with his eyes covered.

"dad? oh my god, what are you doing here?" she jumped up, wrapping her arms around her father's neck and hugging him gently. she hadn't seen the man for over three months, just before she and stiles finally got together. and now he was half naked in her bedroom.

"dad, this is stiles. my boyfriend." the two had yet to meet, and now was as good a time as any. stiles scrambled to stand up, pulling his shirt over his head and extending a hand to the older man. he held a sharp glare in his eyes, directed straight at the teenage boy.

"so, did you show him the shotgun collection yet, sweetheart?" eleanor gave her father a pleasing look, and the man only rolled his eyes at her. this was the first boy his daughter had ever brought home, and finding him on top of her wasn't a great first impression.

"okay, i'm sorry. nice to meet you, kid." stiles gave a nervous smile as he shook the man's hand, glancing down to eleanor who wrapped a hand around his bicep. stiles hadn't had a girlfriend before, and meeting her father was the scariest thing he could've done. or so he thought.

"it's, uh, it's nice to meet you too, sir." he shoved his hands in his pockets, not wanting to touch eleanor in case of getting even further on her father's bad side. instead, the man just leant down and placed a soft kiss on his daughter's head, and left the two teens alone.

"well, that was a great way to meet your dad." he said quietly, flopping down onto her head and covering his face with his hands. she giggled furiously, leaning over to poke his exposed ribs gently. she didn't mind that stiles had met her father like that. she was seventeen, she was practically an adult.

"he likes you." stiles sat up quickly, rubbing a hand through his hair and grinning in excitement. he had dreaded meeting the girl's father, and now that he has, and he liked him, he felt as though he had nothing to worry about. or at least, he didn't at the time.

"oh, thank god." he collapsed back onto her bed, the small girl following suit and collapsing beside him with a sigh. she pushed her head into his neck, tracing patterns over his clothed chest with the lightest of touches. she was glad her father liked her boyfriend. that was all she wanted for the two of them. to get along.