𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

He didn't want to reach out to her again, as her message stated she'd be tracking them anyways

He didn't want to reach out to her again, as her message stated she'd be tracking them anyways. But it was better, definitely smarter to contact her. He knew he needed to go to Nevarro, but he couldn't help feeling uneasy about it. To bring the child back there, it felt like too much of a chance.

He didn't know who she was, or what she was, from what he could tell she was the same as the child, she did unexplainable things. In the command room he almost thought he imagined it, as if his mind was playing tricks on him.

How could she move him without touching him, how was the amount of power she had in her kick even human? She didn't wield weapons, at least not from what he could see, but yet she managed to best that brute of a Devaronian with little to no physical contact. While she bested the creature with every interaction, she made no deathly blow, he himself couldn't even tell if it was good fighting.

Not to mention that she was too cocky, at least for his taste and a little too commanding for someone who didn't fight well.

Her only redeemable quality about her was that the child liked her and that he couldn't explain, they barely exchanged words, or even spent time together but their connection was immediate. She was far too perplexing for him to even consider having a part of this mission, but if that was the truth why was he considering it?

Her words rang in the back of his mind, may the force be with you.

What did that even mean?

He came to the conclusion that even if he didn't like it, he would need her help.

He quickly sent off a response, telling her to meet him or Sorgan. Though his transmission brief and blunt he felt awkward, he wasn't particularly fond of asking for aid or help. Though he exceeds at teamwork, he didn't like the idea of her being on his team.

As he set his coordinates for Sorgan he thought nothing of her, focusing at the task at hand, focusing his mind to thoughts of Cara, the child and what was to come.

She on the other hand was ecstatic to receive his call, quickly getting MR-T3 to put in the coordinates to Sorgan. As they jumped to hyperspace she got up, grabbing her discarded armor, bringing it to her lap to clean. While she didn't get particularly dirty on the prison ship it still needed a shine, maybe even a new paint job soon.

Once she had tidied her armour and put it on, adjusting her dark grey robes to complete her look. she pondered to herself for a moment, thinking maybe her light brown robes would be more suitable but settled on her grey instead, this was a mission not a fashion show.

She was hoping for an official introduction and possibly more time with the child, she hadn't had nearly enough time to meet him or even get to know his name.

She had met another like him, though he was much older, she hoped the child knew him but that seemed unlikely.

As the ship exited hyperspace and began entering the orbit of Sorgan she readied her ship for landing, making sure to double check the coordinates the Mandalorian gave her.