twenty three: dinosaur

"Yeah, of course, I love you. I love everyone here," Eunwol answers and manages to maintain her professionalism.

But, apparently, Donghyuck isn't too satisfied with that.

He stomps to her and pinches her cheeks with oh-so-threatening glaring eyes. "bUt lAsT tIME YOU SAID you ONly LovE mE!"

Oh, shoot.

"Yah, what are you saying??" She laughs it off like an award-winning actress. "I love everyone here equally!"

She pries his hands off. "I want to go to the toilet for a bitㅡ"

"No! I hAtE iT! Is the lOusY toilet MORE imPorTant tHan mE??" He roars and pounces on her- trapping her in a backhug. "NEveRRrr!"

Wollie struggles in his secure grip. "Hey! It's the TOILET! I deserve to have my toilet rights!!"

Taeyong marches to them but his legs betray him and he drops. Jungwoo and Jaehyun haul him away and Winwin randomly passes their leader the TV remote to which he responds by putting it against his ear and asking, "hello?"

Yuta drunkly grabs onto Hyuck. "REspEct hEr rIghTs, yOu bRAT!"

"IT'S A LOVERS' QUARREL!" Johnny shouts and starts cheering for Eunwol and Donghyuck- others naturally joining.

"dOn'T LeAve mE!" Donghyuck wails dramatically and she grips onto the doorknob.

"I just need to go to the bathroom! It'll only be for a bit!" Eunwol exclaims- attempting to flee.

Hyuck abruptly lifts his head up- staring at her with half-lidded eyes as he turns her around to face him. "Kiss me first."

Doyoung's hand flies to his mouth at the drama occuring. He sure needs popcorn right now.

"What? No!" She quickly rejects. She knows that the members are crazy drunk right now but that doesn't mean they won't remember anything later.

"KiSs mE fiRsT~" Haechan starts whining and puckers his lips but abruptly gets held back by Doyoung.

"Go, hurry! Or not he'll never stop!" Doyoung hastes and the girl rushes out while Donghyuck thrashes in his hyung's strong hold- throwing a tantrum and screeching like a hot kettle mixed with a pterodactyl.

"mY lOVEeeEEeEeE!" He yells desperately.

Young rolls his eyes at his dramatic little butt and sighs out in relief when the younger starts falling asleep, depleted.

Doyoung then, turns to the rest of the members to see Jaehyun and Jungwoo recreating the signature Titanic pose on the table, Johnny and Mark using seaweed stripes as moustaches to copy Master Shifu from Kungfu Panda, Taeyong ranting on his 'call' using the remote control, Winwin passed out on the couch while hugging an empty water bottle, Taeil standing on his toes to prove to the tall plant in the corner that he's taller and Yuta doing the kabedon with a ghost.

Oh, well. At least, they're all having fun.

-

Of course, the fun lasted for the night.

But, in the morning-

Doyoung turns to his teammates that are sprawled around the living room, wasted.

Not so much exciting.

They're all gathered on their lower floor dorm due to their inability to remain coordinated and awake last night so the ones who live on the higher floor decide to just crash over.

"Oh? Hyung, you're-" Winwin pauses to yawn and stretch on the couch- a few bones cracking. "Already awake this early?"

Doyoung puts down his glass of water. "Mhm, yeah. Good afternoon."

"It's afternoon?" The younger blurts and the rest jolt.

Slowly, most of them at the living room start to wake up. Some, however, were able enough to find their rooms last night.

These people include, Taeyong, Johnny and Donghyuck.

"Oh, look, the sleeping beast's awake," Doyoung greets Haechan who groggily drags himself into the crowded living room- his bed hair standing like a dishevelled lion's mane.

He groans, annoyed and having a bad hangover. "Why is it so bright?"

"As a matter of fact, it's late afternoon so it's less bright," Mark answers.

"What are you even saying? Ugh, so noisy and for what," Hyuck grumbles and Mark gasps in disbelief, hurt.

But Doyoung's sudden scoff pulls all their attention.
"You call that noisy? I thought dinosaurs came back alive last night with all your screeching."

Everyone turns to Haechan who furrows and points at himself.

"Me?"