fourteen.

YELLOW" chapter fourteen

YELLOW
" chapter fourteen... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

ELEANOR, ALLISON and lydia sat in a trio on the floor of the latter's bedroom, sitting in a circle with a small bottle of wine. the three of them giggled uncontrollably as allison attempted to balance her glass on her forehead, effectively letting it fall off, and land in eleanor's outstretched hand.

"wait, wait, wait. so your dad walked in?" as eleanor nodded to her female best friends, another round of giggles was sparked. she didnt know why it was so funny to them, but imagining the look on stiles' face was one of the funniest things they could things they could think of in that moment.

"it's not funny, he was so scared!" this made the two girls erupt in another fit of giggles, which was soon quietened down by allison's somber expression. the other two in the room quickly came to her aid as they looked at her with worry in their eyes.

"what's up, buttercup?" she lifted the girl's chin gently, giving her a comforting smile and letting her rest her head on her shoulder. eleanor and lydia shared a look, before allison sighed deeply through her nose and frowned gently.

"did i make the wrong decision? i mean, i broke up with scott six months ago." her head was nuzzled into elle's shoulder, and her speech was slightly slurred, but the girls still understood her sudden sadness at her old break up.

"do you still love him?" she questioned quietly, glancing down at the girl who's eyes had glossed over. lydia frowned for her best friend, and held a comforting hand just above her knee. allison nodded slowly, and looked up to elle.

"yeah. but it's more platonic now. he was my first love, the person i'll always love." the girls nodded along with what their huntress counterpart was saying, letting her spill her screts to them. elle sighed, getting ready to dish out some advice.

"listen, he's your first love, and thats always going to be so special. but you fall in love more than once. maybe it's time to move on." eleanor felt terrible. she felt as though she was betraying scott, or ruining his chances at being with allison.

"i do like isaac. he's really sweet." allison began to smile again, looking at her two best friends with love in her eyes. elle could feel the love pouring from her heart as she looked at the two girls, and it made her heart smile.

"so, more wine?" lydia said suddenly, grinning at the other two girls. allison eagerly nodded, and elle pulled out her phone and sent a text to stiles to let him know that she was okay. she knew he wouldn't care, but she did it anyway.

as she looked back at her phone, she recieved a reply that made her heart jump. 'okay, be safe. i love you, sunshine'. she smiled down at her phone, before typing a quick response that made stiles' worry disappear. 'i love you more, sti.'