151

Stiles watches Faline move around his bedroom as though she had never left.

"Stop looking at me like that" Faline says.

"Like what?"

"Like you want to bubble wrap me and stick me in a small room safe from all harm," Faline says.

She straddles Stiles' lap placing her hands on either side of his face before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I can't stop seeing you on Deaton's table," Stiles says.

"What you need is something to take your mind off it," Faline says leaning in and pressing her lips to his

She stands up and leads him towards his bed. She pulls his shirt over his head and pushes him gently onto the bed. He sinks into the mattress, staring at Faline as she takes off the t-shirt that belonged to him. She falls gracefully on the bed next to him and sinks into the pillows before straddling his hips. Stiles goes to sit up, but Faline pushes him back down.

"Faline-"

She cuts him off by kissing his lips. He kisses back, his hands come up to her neck and hair, entangling themselves

"No talking," She whispers

"But-"

"Shh."

She brings her finger up to his lips and kisses him again. It's a slow process but they both want to enjoy it, but most of all, Faline wants Stiles to enjoy it. She stops kissing his lips and moves to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. She places soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"Faline" He whispers her name with a groan.

She can hear and feel the desperation to take control and the willpower it's taking him not to. She sits up, still straddling him, and gently take his hands and places them on her hips.

"Your turn," She whispers into his ear and nips his earlobe.

His hands instantly flip them both over violently. He buries his head into her neck and his hands rove all over her body.

Her painted toes curl from her feet's position on the base of Stiles' back, her legs wrapped tightly around her waist - as Stiles thrusts inward all she sees is his face, twisted in pure bliss.

Their lips crush together again as her hands run through his hair, gripping it gently.

Scott, Stiles, Faline, Kol, Lydia, and Liam are sitting at a table in the library, where they're discussing what they've just learned between their encounter with the Beast and the Hellhound the previous night and what Mason has discovered about the frequencies.

"Mason said it's not just to transmit frequency. It's high-powered-- like, it has to be a really strong signal" Liam says.

"And that's causing it to shift?" Lydia asks.