Chapter 13

"I'm hungry" Bolin whined as he held onto Opal

"when are you not" Moka rolled his eyes

"don't worry we're almost there" Tenzin informed

"how is she doing?" Asami asked Kya

"not any better" Kya sighed "I was able to slow the bleeding" she added

"do you know her parents?" Tenzin asked

"I don't know their names... but all I know is that her father is the Chief of the Southern Watertribe" Asami spoke

"WOAH she's the Chief's daughter" Bolin was shocked

Tenzin's eye widen "it makes sense now" he said

"what does?" Kya asked

"Years ago I trained a water tribe girl how to Air bend... it was the Chief's daughter, I thought she was related to Air nomads like by ancestors or something I never questioned it, my mother was always on top of me teaching her... one time she made my mother cry, Korra was 8 I think, I was training her until she notice my mother bored in a cornerr, she stopped her training and walked up to her, she asked her if she was bored, my mother laughed and said no but Korra wouldn't drop it, she asked her 'will you go peguin sleddling with me?' next thing I knew my mother was crying but a happy cry" Tenzin sighed "Those were the first wolds my father told my mother... How did I not realize she was the reincarnation of my father"

"wait if your father reincarnated into Korra, does that make her your father?" Bolin asked making everyone giggle a bit

As time went by they finally made it to the south "we're here" Tenzin said. they flew to a large blue icy building

"holy shit it's cold" Bolin said shivering. Tenzin glared at him for the curse word "sorry I forgot you were our dean for a moment" he chuckled nervously

they landed in the open area as 7 tanned skin women and 7 tanned man walk up to them ready to attack. "state your business" a women said sternly

"Please we need the best healers now" Kya said

"we don't take orders from you" a man said

Tenzin picked up Korra expossing her the 14 warriors, their eyes widen and bowed right away.

"YOU TWO help them bring Korra to the medical...YOU THREE find the best healrs in the land NOW... YOU go notify the Chief and his wife their daughter has arrived" A women ordered as the scattered. Two men came back with a stretcher for Korra. Tenzin laid her on the stretcher and not one moment later the men ran off with Korra.

the 6 were escoted to the medical. They walked into a large room that had a hole in the center and a 4 chains hanging above the hole. 3 women came up to them handing them coats for when they have to step outside. they notice the two men coming into the room with Korra still in the strecher while another women lowered the chains and attached it to the stretcher. They gently placed Korra above the hole, hanging, as 6 women entered the room, they created a circle around Korra. A man pulled a lever making the hole bigger revealing a pool of water, the chains began to lower Korra into the water, low enough for her wounds to be covered but high enough where she can still breathe.

Asami noticed a well built man holding onto a sobbing woman 'they must be her parents'

The 6 women began to move their arms insync keeping the momentum, the water began to glew brighten up the room. Opal grabbed Asami's hand giving her a smile, Bolin grabbed Opal's free hand while Mako grabbed Asami's other hand. Korra's wounds began to disapear slowly. Her eyes began to glow, she was in the Avatar state becausing of the pain. Korra groaned clenching her fist, she continued to groan in pain, until she stopped, her wounds were gone and so was the glowing of her eyes. She laid still with her eyes shut, everything went silent and the waterbenders stopped their movement causing the water to stop glowing.