20.

a week later..

It's such a boring day and surprisingly, Tzuyu didn't go to school. I wonder what happened to her, is she sick or something? welp, i'm not supposed to worry but i just can't help it. She's my friend.

Math class is already over, finally! such a headache. I thought it was over but my teacher spoke up again, i groaned in annoyance. I feel bored. "before i go out, let us all welcome your new classmate" she said, i furrowed my eyebrows. All of sudden? seems interesting. "come in Ms. Kim" she added and a girl on a average height entered the classroom, her skin was so white like a porcelain.

She bowed and smiled brightly, she's kinda cute. "hello everyone, i'm Kim Dahyun please take care of me" she said and chuckled, all people inside the room was mesmerized. The teacher smiled, "it's nice meeting you too Dahyun, please choose an empty seat" she said, the new student named Dahyun immediately went on the empty seat beside me. I let out a deep breath and mind my own business by fixing my things and put them on my bag neatly.

I was putting the notebooks on my bag and suddenly, the new student called me. I glanced at her with a sly smile, "yes?" i asked, she smiled. "it's nice meeting you, i'm Dahyun!" she said in a cheerful way, i nodded, "i'm Sana" i said then went back on fixing my things, i stopped when a thought inside my head pops out of nowhere. What if Tzuyu is really sick at home and she didn't tell me? aish why am i woreying that much.

It was lunch break so i stood up to go to the cafeteria and eat something but looks like the new student likes me that much already, "Sana-ssi!" i heard her mumbled so i glanced at her, she was holding something and it's a lunch box. "yes Dahyun-ssi?" i asked, she let out a deep breath before showing a smile again, i guess she likes smiling that much. "do you mind sharing lunch with me?" she asked, eh what? already?

"sure, just for today Dahyun-ssi" i said, she giggled and asked me for a place to eat so i brought her on the bench under the tree. We sat on the bench and she opened her lunch box, there are different kinds of food. Rice Cake.. Egg Rolls.. oh my god that looks extremely good.

"here, eat this" she said and offered me the rice cake, i nodded and took it. It really looks good, i took a bite and i'm not surprised, it's really good. "it's taste good" i said, she chuckled, "i made them by myself, i'm glad you like it Sana-ssi" she said and ate some too, i didn't respond and eat instead. Why does it feels like there is something missing today. I feel fine earlier at home but why does it feels so empty when i get here.

"i hope this happen again soon Sana-ssi" Dahyun said with a smile, i nodded and showed a sly smile. "yeah, let's hope for this to happen again soon" i said and stare at nowhere. It really feels like there's something missing today, *sighs* forget it.