chapter #1

"Come on girl.....let's drink wine and trash talk our co-workers ..."

Lily yelled from downstairs and I finally decided to get out of my room after sleeping for god knows how long.......but you know what.....why not....it weekend. ...

I went downstairs and joined my two besties. ...Lily and Lucy (they're twins).......We live and work together because Lucy and lily's parents live in Canada and they wanted me to live with them because I have no one who would  keep me ...... my parents died in a car accident ........so here I am living with my bitches. ....I mean besties. ....

"Hey ....girls.... what are we doing today?"I asked them while eating my favourite candy....Lucy and lily's were sitting on the kitchen i and I went to sit with them....now all three of us are sitting on the counter with me in between them....

" were you planning to  spend your whole weekend only by sleeping or what?"Lucy asked me while munching her doritos. ..
"Nah...." I said while looking at the way she was eating......
" umm mm what's up with you two. ...y'all are acting weird today....?"

Lucy replied" we were waiting for you to wake so that we can gossip and stuff ....."

"Aish .....OMG come on girls today we will finally talk about my problem....."

"LET'S GO" they both said in unison. ....

I laughed at them seeing how exited they are to here my "problem".....

With that we placed our butts on the couch and started to eat our snacks....

" come on bish ......tell me what Miles said when he held your hand the other day....."Lily asked and waited for my answer......

By the way .....Miles is my close friend....I mean used to be my close friend .....we work together in the radio station .... all four of us work together .....my other coworkers told me that he has a crush on me but I like him only as a friend....

" nothing ....he just held it and when he was about to say something Lucy came and created that scene.....and let me tell you one thing.....don't ever ship us together......"I said while looking at them. ....

" hahaha  girl for  how long are you gonna stay single..please don't tell me you're actually waiting for you Famous prince to come and take you...."Lily spoke with her  disgusting high pitched voice in my freaking ear....

"Ouch ....bish ......we are literally sitting inches apart ...why are you screaming in my ears......God my ears are bleeding...."
" and BTW what's wrong in waiting for him ....just like I've met other celebs I'll meet him too one day......"

Both of them started to laugh after what I said......

I pretended to wipe my fake tears.....and said " y'all are breaking my little heart..."

Lucy said " bish. ....he already has alot of girls thirsting over him ....why do you wanna be in that line ....besides Miles is not that bad . ."

I don't know why but I think he'll come ...
I got up from the couch and opened my arms....and started to say
" bitches. ..listen I know that you think that I'm crazy for waiting for someone who doesn't even knows that I exist but trust me I have a feeling that he'll come....and take me with him...."

Lucy chuckled and said. " girl this is what happens when you don't stop reading those bloody fan fictions about him....and the others..as well..."

Lily agreed with her and I just stood there folding my arms across my chest and giving them death glares. ..

" listen Lindas. .....don't make fun of me if you guys don't wanna get chocked in your sleeps.....OK. ...sweeties....now I'm going back to sleep"
With that i left them both looking at me blankly. ..because they know not to mess with me......and my ffs ....

"And....before I go  I would like to  add ...(I cleared my throat ).I know that Lucy. ....is obsessed with Chris Hemsworth's imagins and also...... lily you  are drooling over Daniel Redchiff. ....."i smirked which made both of them pissed ....and with that i ran upstairs to save my life......
.....
.....
....