𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

"Just stop talking to me.." Kataleya said as she got dressed, Dejhari looked at her and smacked his lips.

"I can talk to you if I want to the fuck.." He said.

"Whatever Dejhari.." She replied.

"Mhm, stop playin wimme 'fore I fuck you up.." He said, Kataleya grabbed her shirt and slid it on ignoring him as he teased and picked with her. "Your attitude nasty as hell.." He added.

She grabbed her phone and unlocked it. "Oh.."

"I'm finna step out anyway.." He said standing up, her eyes darted over at him watching as he started moving towards the bathroom.

She was still on her period so she was very emotional and her hormones were going. "Where are you going?" She asked following behind him.

"I gotta do sum with Gleesh and em.." He said, she blinked repeatedly as she held her phone.

"So your going to leave me and Laila in here by ourselves?" She asked in shock.

"I thought you ain't want me talking to you?"

Kataleya squinted her eyes at him in frustration as he turned the shower on. He had already washed his face and brushed his teeth, he now needed to shower so he could go meet up with his boss to get his next assignment.

"Your such a fucker. Like why would you leave me in here by myself? I don't understand that.." I said shaking my head, he chuckled.

"You told me stop talking ta you and I got stuff ta do today. I can't be sitting in hea with you all day everyday.." He explained, she wrinkled her nose.

"Y'know what? Whatever! I'm going with Treasure today! And don't call or text me because I won't respond to your foolish ways!" She said before stomping out of the bathroom, he chuckled.

He didn't care about her little attitude because he knew she was just irritable because she was on her period. He felt like he didn't do anything to stir up the small debate that they were in, she was just being crazy but in actuality he did.

Dejhari decided to ignore all of Kataleya's questions earlier that morning just to piss her off. She would ask him about what he was doing that day, no response. She also asked if he spoke to his family since the cookout and still got no response from him.

Once he was finished getting dressed, he walked into the bedroom and noticed that Kataleya was now in the bed asleep. He walked over to her and leaned down in her face and pecked on her lips as she snored quietly.

"Mm.." She moaned moving around feeling his lips on her. She opened her eyes some and looked at him as he smiled at her. "What are you doing?"

"I'm finna slide.." He said, she rubbed her eyes.

"Ok.." She said before closing her eyes again.

"Damn, I can't get a kiss or no hug or nothing?" He asked mugging her, she kissed him dryly and laid back down causing him to smack his lips. "Yo stop playin wimme.." He said grabbing her face and kissing her his way.