NAMJIN

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V.

Currently I am standing outside Daisy's room, retraining myself from banging my head on the wall from the amount of time they're taking to get ready.

Yes. Today is Namjin couple's wedding. I am really excited! Excluding the fact that I have been waiting here for almost an hour now and we're late.

The door opened as A cute looking giggly angel appeared. She was wearing a cute white frock with net sleeves and a small silver pin.

 She was wearing a cute white frock with net sleeves and a small silver pin

"you took forever!"

I said dramatically as Daisy giggled.

"eomma twook time not me!"

"i am right behind you, you naughty kid."

I looked up amd I swear,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He looks E-tae-real!

"I know I know I am beautiful

"I know I know I am beautiful. Let's go now"

He held my hand as he picked up Daisy and dragged me outside. I just sighed at his over excitement.

We got in the car as the driver started driving to the venue. It was still morning, and the sunlight was quite soothing and warm.

We had decided to keep the wedding im the morning so we could have a small party at night with drinks and everything. Just the 7 of us.

We reached the venue and everything looks so beautiful. Though we were late, everything looked like it's just prepared.

The wedding bells were ringing gently, the gentle breeze was passing by me, as the Sun had it's own beautiful effect as I looked at Taehyung. Literally everything I want.

Taehyung standing their in a wedding dress, holding a bouquet, looking fine as ever with wedding bells ringing gently in the background.

"-kook? Kookie!?"

I snapped out of my beautiful dream as I looked at Taehyung.

"they've already exchanged the rings. We're gonna be late for the vows. Hurry up"