21.

I went home and felt my neck, i felt so tired understanding math problems earlier. I immediately slumped myself on the bed and felt the fluffy sheets, i closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

I heard a knock on the door and my parents came in, "did i told you to come in?" i asked without glancing at them, i hope there's no freaking argument i feel so exhausted. My dad cleared his throat, "Sana, your grandma is sick and we need to go to Japan" he said, "then go without me, i'm fine alone anyway" i said, i heard my parents let out a sigh.

"are you sure?" my mom asked, i smiled bitterly. "i am sure. ever since then, i wanted to be alone and you guys let me. so leave if you want to, don't mind me, i'll be fine on my own" i said, "if that's the case then fine, we'll leave you here alone. can you atleast take us to the airport? simple as that." my dad said, "sure, now please get out. i want to be alone" i said then they left as soon as i said those words. I sat up on the bed and tears suddenly fell on my eyes with a bitter smile on my lips.

Why can't they notice that i want them to change into a better person so that i would stop acting so disrespectful to them? why? is my actions not enough for them to notice? i badly want to have a stable family relationship. I don't want to feel like a ghost when i'm around them, i want them to appreciate me but i guess that will never happen and they will never notice what i want. If that's the case then fine, i'll stay as a disrespectful bitch, end of discussion.

I wiped my tears and change into a much comfortable clothes then put on a hoodie, i was about to grab my wallet on the table but i saw Tzuyu's clothes hanging on the chair. She started to came inside my mind again, i feel worried once again. Why does i'm feeling this way? i am not supposed to get worried like this. I groaned and went out to go somewhere and eat, the cold breeze of the night makes me feel relaxed after a long tiring day.

I put my hands on the pocket of my hoodie and let out a deep breath, i walk for a while to feel alright. While walking, i felt hungry after i saw a streetfood stall in the corner. I approached it and i can smell the good aroma of the food being cooked.

"tteokbbokki please~" i said and the lady handed me a cup, i bowed and ate it while it's still hot. I hummed, it never fails to satisfy me! it's really good. "Aju-ssi, i'll have kimbap too" i said, the lady smiled and gave me the food i asked. I was still in front of the stall, eating the food i've been craving for.

"kimbap and fishcakes please" i stopped from eating when i heard a familiar voice beside me, i slowly turned my head on my side to look at her. The moment i saw how tall she is, i already knew who is it. She smiled when the lady handed her the food she asked for, she suddenly averted her eyes on me and her smile vanished. "why are you here?" she asked,  i giggled, "what a coincidence Ms. Chou" i said, she let out a sigh and went on the table to eat. Of course i followed her for us to eat together. I was so worried maybe she was sick but she looks fine though, i wonder why she didn't attend school earlier.