Chapter 93

Check out the media box guys, I am so freaking happy 🥺😭🤧

Did WattpadIndia just gave me a shout-out? Like it feels so unreal.

Oh My Goodness!

And Arrange Marriage is on #3 in #book out of 79.6k stories and still on #1 in #arrangemarriage

Also, We have 130k votes on this book now, this day is indeed special.

I need to mark this date- 20 January, 2021

Also, my datesheet came and my exams are starting from 1 February. So I don't think I will able to update for a month now. Will continue from March.

Till then, Miss me😁

Enjoy Reading!

And Inline comments are absolute love🤧✨

_____

Mukti's Room, Malhotra Mansion

Mukti sobbed out loud. She clutched her mobile tight in her hand as she pleaded to the caller again.

Mukti: Rony, Please listen. From where will I get so much money?

Rony: Com'on, Mukti, You are a Malhotra. Ten lakhs is not a big deal for you! So, Don't cry infront of me. Do what I am saying or else you know what I can do.

She could feel him smirking at the other hand and she couldn't understand, How could he enjoy a girl's helplessness like this? Why was the world so cruel?

Mukti: No, No! Please. Don't do this. I will give you ten lakhs. Please.

She cried and at the same time the door opened with a thud. She turned behind and gasped seeing Nandini standing there with shock all over her face.

Nandini: With whom are you talking?

Nandini eyed the phone and Mukti quickly pressed the red button. No, she couldn't drag Nandini in this.

Mukti: B-Bhabhi, Aap yahan?

She tried to sound confident but one stern look from Nandini, she broke down. She cried, rushing to hug her tightly.

Mukti: B-habhi, Sab kharab hogya!

She cried in helplessness and it scared Nandini. With great difficultly, she broke the hug and wiped Mukti's face with her hands.

Nandini: Mukti, You are scaring me now. Tell me what happened? Kya kharab hogya? Kon tha voh?

Mukti nodded in no, still sobbing badly. Nandini made her sit on the bed and filled a glass of water for her. Mukti refused to drink first but later took two three sips. Though she stopped crying but she was still shivering.

Nandini sat beside her and cupped her face. Somewhere, she had realized what was happening but she couldn't jump into conclusion until Mukti tell her the truth.

Nandini: Rona nahi hai. You are strong, very strong. Okay.

It wasn't a question. Her bhabhi didn't ask her if she was strong but it was a statement. At this particular moment Mukti felt the same warmth coming from Nandini, which she feels from her mother. Her hold was even more protective than her brothers.

Nandini: Kya hua hai, Muku? please tell me. Bhabhi hai na tumhare saath. Share it with me.

Hearing her soft voice, Mukti  took a deep breathe and remembered what happened and there, it came back. She shuddered and Nandini immediately hugged her, muttering sweet words in her ear.